Become a Patron!

The best regulated mod review thread 50 watts and up

The best regulated device 50 watts and up???

• Sigelei 100w

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sigelei 50w

• Smoke xpro 80w

• Pioneer4u IPV 3

• Pioneer4u IPV 4

• Vapor fi Vox II

• Tesla 120w

• Fatbaby 100w

• Arrow 100w

• Clouper T8 150w

• Simeiyue SMY 260w

• Kamry 200w

• SMY God Mod 180w

• Luxyan Smaug Dragon V2

• Majesty 150w

• Kanger Subox

• Kanger Subox mini

• Custom Regulated Small Company

• Total voters

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thought I'd give a big thread a try. Post a pic of your regulated mod of any type. List the pros cons awesomeness factor and reliability. Then cast your vote on the overall best device. I've listed quite a few. I'll begin with my review. I started vaping on cylinder mech mods. Though some very sexy in appeal visually I had some issues firing with the smpl mod, the dot mod mod, and the fu chai had the least issues of my mechanical cylinders. They are all gone now. I have a cherry bomber mad hatter clone mech box with mad hatter clone rda as my back up but the winner takes all for dependability and overall performance award for me goes to my sigelei 150w regulated device. It has never ever misfired, hits consistently all day long and will fire every coil I've built with the exception of one pure nichrome that was .08. Too hot for me anyways. It's durable, dependable and not the most sexy in appeal but I can't seem to find a suitable replacement worth the switch. So it will get my vote. Proceed with thread. Be honest with your findings and facts and of course opinions. If your mod isn't listed give us a good review and state the mod, maker, etc. I've made a good sized list but other will be a choice as well as small company customs. Thanks enjoy the thread I will!
image.jpg

Last edited:

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No Name ebay Shitbox works great especially when I'm Vucking or Vooping

10948748_428933747271285_87758014_n.jpg

Framken_Mod2_1.jpg

Seriously though Where's the sx mini @ no love? that would be my vote.

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just vote in the other box. I tried to make a good list knew I'd leave something out. Perhaps the MODERATORS could add it To the poll I can't. Yihi sx mini

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried editing the poll it has option to add other choices but would not let me when I clicked it. Sorry folks. Cmon peeps I know there are tons more people with regulated devices above 50 watts. Post reviews and votes :)

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fine Sx-Mini is my 1st vote but,
my second best atm is iPV3 Li built like a sigelei has 200 watts does temp limitiing with ti01 and ni200
not much to complain about besides more joules in ni200 mode, fit and finish is nice, feels good in the hand. wish it came with a sleeve hate seeing gear get scratched.
thats pretty much it for now

XDa3nBa.jpg

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fine Sx-Mini is my 1st vote but,
my second best atm is iPV3 Li built like a sigelei has 200 watts does temp limitiing with ti01 and ni200
not much to complain about besides more joules in ni200 mode, fit and finish is nice, feels good in the hand. wish it came with a sleeve hate seeing gear get scratched.
thats pretty much it for now

XDa3nBa.jpg
Sx mini added

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The highest power mod I have is the IJoy A-160. Nice little box mod for the amount of power.
My IStick 50 is nice too.Mobile Uploads 744.jpg Mobile Uploads 745.jpg

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IPV Mini v2 70w should be added to that list as well. I would have said up until a week ago it would have gotten my vote but then I got the IPV 3 li and love it, so that took over the #1 spot for me.

VU Sponsors