Become a Patron!

Urvapin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the ultimate power, customization and vapor production, vape mods are the way to go. For serious vapers, a single-cell 80 watt device may not do the trick. For those who want a serious vape session, it’s all about how much POWER the mod has. Luckily, if you want the most powerful vape mod, there are many of them on the market today. What are the highest quality and most popular top vape mods out there that carry high wattage power in 2017? Let me introduce some powerful mod to you.

Asvape Michael 200W The Walking Dead. The Michael Mod is using the latest VO200 chip set. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the output wattage can be 200W. The output modes OUT DIY, TC, VW and Bypass to bring fantastic vaping experience. Like most of other mods, the Michael Mod is also made out of zinc alloy, but it's covered by real carbon fiber. Powerful yet elegant. It’s only $75.85 on Urvapin and Free Shipping, just get it via this link: Asavpe Michael 200W Mod.

The iJoy Genie PD270 is a new box mod which follows up the hottest set - IJOY captain PD270 mod, packing in a unique mod design, and it has a 234W TC chipset from IWEPAL, powered by dual 20700 batteries, it features a curved and ergonomic design intended to fit comfortably within the user's hand during use and RGB backlight on device make for a unique user customization. It’s only $46.85 on Urvapin and Free Shipping, just get it via this link: iJoy Genie PD270 TC Mod.

GAIA 200W VW/TC Mod is a new powerful vaping device that reflects the spirit of creativity of Smoant. Along with a sequence of other unique features including VW/ TC and OLED screen. Excellently ergonomically designed with good hand feel makes this the perfect vape device to sit back and enjoy! Smoant GAIA MOD is an exquisite and compact and powerful TC Box MOD with a beautiful GAIA decorative pattern. It’s only $63.75 on Urvapin and Free Shipping, just get it via this link: Smoant Gaia 200W Mod.

WISMEC RX GEN3 VW/TC/TCR 300W Box Mod is the third generation in the Reuleaux family. Designed by Jaybo. Powered by triple 18650 batteries, the RX GEN3 provides a maximum output power of 300W. The ergonomically designed fire button brings an excellent hand feeling for users. It also features a dual circuit protection to make for a safe vaping experience. The huge 1.3-inch OLED display shows the menu and statistics in a clear way. Strong and powerful, the RX GEN3 is definitely an ideal device for cloud chasers! It’s only $45.65 on Urvapin and Free Shipping, just get it via this link: WISMEC RX GEN3 Mod

Arms Race LMC 220W dual 18650 V2 Box Mod, the newest addition to the Limitless Mod Family. It is a powerful, rugged, and innovative device. Full of new features, this box mod is equipped with a custom and unique chipset for optimum performance. If you are looking for a new box mod, or want to stand out from all the other. Then, this the one. It’s only $45.65 on Urvapin and Free Shipping, just get it via this link: LMC Arms Race V2 Mod.

And which powerful mod is the best in 2017 in your opinion? Just leave the comment.

Wholesale price is lower, please contact us via email: [email protected] if you want to wholesale or dropship.

Any more electronic cigarette promotion infos, just check:vape wholesale

Best Seller:

iJoy Elite PS2170 kit $59.85 and Free Shipping

Smok ProColor 225w $62.75 and Free Shipping

New Arrival:

iJoy X3 324W Kit $95.75 and Free Shipping

Sigelei E1 80W Kit $45.65 and Free Shipping

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the NLPWM ..... .90 ohms at 18.5MY MODS 033SMALL NATURAL.JPG MY MODS 033SMALL NATURAL.JPG Volts..... What's the wattage on that......MY MODS 033SMALL NATURAL.JPG

VU Sponsors