Become a Patron!

The Best Damn Liquids (TBDliquids.com)

leaferikson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Want to start this off to say that I am in no way affiliated with the vendor.

A friend recommended tbd liquids to me because they are semi-local and he has been hooked on the Spongebob flavor. I sent the owner a message asking if any B&M carry his juices so I could give them a shot in person (I'm pretty picky). He recommended a shop but an hour drive was a little much for me so I just went and ordered 15 ml of Spongebob and Berry Cool (Both 80VG/20PG, 6MG). I mentioned this to the owner (John) and he asked what other flavors I might like to try and I said either Cereal Fiend and Harvest Berry.

Well, John came through. Package arrived quickly and lo and behold, my two 15 ml bottles were joined by a sample of BOTH of the other flavors.

But yea, if that wasn't enough to make me a repeat customer, I fired up a doge competition (.3 Ω) on my ipv2s running 70w, using fresh cotton for each juice.

Harvest Berry:

Harvest Berry is a a heavenly combination of fresh strawberries, blueberries and blackberries which offer a gorgeous medley of sweet, tart, and juicy flavor. Add some extra sour to it if you're looking for a more tart taste, or add some cool to it if you want to add a cool exhale. This juice is incredibly well balanced, and easily my new favorite.

Ridiculous. Perfect berry flavors and an interesting, almost floral, exhale. I dumped out the contents of my subtank mini and replaced them with Harvest Berry immediately, before trying any of the other juices.

Spongebob:

Spongebob is easily our best seller, sometimes I try to play around with the recipe, but every time you guys tell me its perfect how it is. Its one of my first juices I've made, and its just been a hit ever since. Its a great blend of Pineapple & Peach with some additional elements to help smooth it out. Simply delicious All Day Vape.
This was the juice I was most excited for, and it really is great. It's pretty tart, but the peach helps even that out. Exhale slowly, you can really savor the pineapple. This fills my subtank 25mm now.

Berry Cool:

Berry Cool was inspired by my obsession with amazing light berry vapes. Expect to taste multiple berries perfectly blended together, followed up by a nice cool exhale. This is another great all-day-vape. Not too sweet, with nice thick & cool clouds. Try not to vape it all in two days!
This one was also a treat for me. I was obsessed with hawk sauce from MBV when I ran an aerotank and evic exclusively, and was a little sad that it was too much for me on an RDA. This, however, is really well balanced. The berries are great, but not as potent as Harvest Berry, which is what I expected given the cool aspect. The cool feeling on exhale is actually pretty refreshing. This juice is when my wife poked her head in the room and told me the whole house smelled great.

Cereal Fiend:

Cereal Fiend is a ADV version of that delicious cereal many of us grew up with. You can truly taste both the cereal and the creamy milk. As with all of my vapes, I wanted to craft something that was easy to vape all-day, and also wasn't overly sweet. After multiple months of testing, and going through many different iterations, I believe we've reached that goal. Cereal Fiend is aptly named, because it will always leave you fiending for more.
It tastes exactly like a bowl of fruitloops. Not kind of like it. Exactly like it. It's been my juice of choice on the RDA since I finished tasting.

I really can't stress enough that each juice lived up to the hype and the description. I'll be ordering 4oz of both Spongebob and Harvest Berry soon.

VU Sponsors