Become a Patron!

THC boro

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got this thc boro mechanical mod then got a veepon tita x se. My build is .2 ohms but if I put it in the tita ohms all over the place but the bridge that came with mod works perfectly. I've tried different tensions on the flush nut to no avail. Anyone else having problems with thc boro?

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The wire isn’t stainless per chance is it because the resistance will change when heated. Secondly, did you try taking the build out and making sure there are no stray wire pieces, everything is secure etc.?

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I looked it up (video reviews) Can't help you (haven't used any of those type devices) but you should know that some people might think you are talking something else (vaping "the other stuff" ;) ) Maybe tell us the full name of the device.
But... I do build so can I ask what do you mean by "ohms all over the place"? Please give some examples of the readings.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I looked it up (video reviews) Can't help you (haven't used any of those type devices) but you should know that some people might think you are talking something else (vaping "the other stuff" ;) ) Maybe tell us the full name of the device.
But... I do build so can I ask what do you mean by "ohms all over the place"? Please give some examples of the readings.
THC = Thunder Head Creations I do believe.

VU Sponsors