wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Throwing this out there a little early so everyone has a chance to see it. I hope everyone has a great and safe holiday ! I want to say how thankful I am for all of you out there and all the vendors that keep us going. at the end of the day its not about who has the best flavors or the best nicotine or the best recipes. doesnt matter if you like VT or WL or inawera or flavor art , no matter how we came about it we all gave up cigarettes for us and those around us. congrats to everyone and thank you all for the great support and helping me to kick my habit. we may bicker and butt heads but that does not mean I dont care for you all and hope nothing but the best for everyone. Happy thanksgiving to everyone ! here is a recipe

blue baileys

1% FA bilberry
2% FA chocolate
0.5% FA cocoa
1.5% FA irish cream

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No turkey and gravy juice? That would be so bad I would buy it. Also, pumpkin late juice? The juice you vape once a year.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Holiday gatherings and parties... take along a couple extra of your favorite juices to keep yourself smiling, maybe with extra nic for stressful times, lol. Maybe carry some of your PIF stuff to share with the smokers. Vape happy and travel safely, everyone.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm also very thankful.
Thankful to still be off cigarettes!
For all the DIYers here and for landing amongst this fine group of vapers when I did.
For this fun new forum!
To be employeed, even when I hate my job, I stay warm, fed and clothed.
For being relatively happy and healthy.
For my goofy cats and dog.
For my goofy boyfriend, even though he's not feeling so goofy right now.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am so very blessed! No extra nicotine or booze needed in my family. Both mine & husbands are amazingly fun & compassionate. They all get along and laugh hard!! Amazing for your family and the one you married into to become such great friends! 2 healthy grandbabies and 2 healthy children. All I pray is for my 8 year olds health to improve. Struggled spinal surgeries and still suffers fecal incontinence so in pull ups! But we are blessed could be so much worse...like leukemia. Anyway if any of you all pray and wish to offer up a prayer for my girl, Brylie, would be most grateful.
Very thankful WLLMCs holiday recipe didn't involve bread crust!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
8% Black Honey Tobacco
3% TFA Red Oak
2% Honey Peach
2% Blueberry
2% Butter Rum
2% Vanilla bourbon
1.5% TFA Mtype
1% Vanilla Tahiti
.5% Brandy
.5% lime

let it sit for a couple days.. something to enjoy after eating all the good food tomorrow ;)

me.. I am grateful for my internet friends.. my family and my better half..
without every one, i'd be so lost.. don't see how some put up with me and others.. well.. :p

but I hope every one has the best day tomorrow, hopefully to see family and friends and have some good times! :)

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey I've only got a minute but wanted to say I'm thankful that you all who work so hard in real lives take the time to help out those of us who are just starting out or may not have a certain level of expertise. I honestly can say that if I had to figure out a lot of thisshit on my own, I probably wouldn't still be diying. I mean my mixes kinda sucked. I do my own thing, but it is always with the info you all give freely in mind. So thanks. Seriously.
Also thankful for the sale VT is running tomm, but that's a whole other story. Down to my last 2 liters of nic:eek:

Also thankful that I can read about what crab flavor taste like instead of having to do the dirty work myself cuz in did almost buy that shit.
And we should give some thanks for Joe for letting us do our thing here. Soooooooooo much more mellow here and hopefully that vibe continues.

Enjoy the day all.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh gosh! I read blue baileys as something totally different.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh how we've missed you. My break is over :(. Ttys I hope.

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
RocketPuppy!!! Hey, we've missed you! Don't be gone so long, ok? Hope all is well with you, and you had a great Thanksgiving.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
RP, how are you doing? Did you have a good Thanksgiving? How is life treating you? Are you going to be around more? Lol.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I want to be around, but I'm afraid of getting sucked in. With the new standards, I'm having to reteach myself on how to teach. Luckily, I have a five day holiday, so I have some free time. Even luckier, I have three weeks off Dec/Jan, so I'll definitely be around then.

Thanksgiving was aok. I decided not to travel home (for the first time ever), and while I thought I might be sad, I wasn't. DP is visiting his folks, so it's nice to have the house to myself. How'r you?

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doing ok. Had a good day yesterday, lots of food, then it was nice and quiet. But it isn't much fun job hunting at my age! Cross your fingers for me. We are all healthy and lots to be thankful for. Staying busy and trying new recipes, thanks to our flavor wizards here. I hope you get to relax on your time off. We will love having you again whenever you can get here!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you sweetheart <3

VU Sponsors