Become a Patron!

TFV8 Drip Tips?

CloudyInMi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a very good friend who wants a cool stone or something other unique material drip tip (preferably black & red) for his TFV8 Cloud Beast. Problem is, websites don't always state which TFV8 the tips are for. Since all of the ones I have seen are $30 and up (a little ridiculous IMHO) I don't want to buy one that won't fit :-/

Could anyone direct me to a website that has unique drip tips for the TFV8 Cloud Beast specifically? Direct links to the product itself would be awesome since I am a noob trying to buy for someone way more experience ;-)

Thank you!

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quite a selection of cheap wide bore drip tips for the TFV8 in 3fvape.com

CloudyInMi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did come across one, don't recall what it was made of, but it had the zodiac symbol for Aquarius on it. I REALLY thought it would be perfect but passed it up at the time because it didn't specify which TFV8 it was for.

If anyone knows or comes across one, PLEASE let me know!! TIA

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I just went to their website and it's showing a whole bunch in stock for me.
My bad, my experience with them has been if it doesn't have the green In stock I'm not able to select a color but for at least the first 6, color select gives options

Valdarious

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Half Moon Mods sells TFV8 tips. I don't know about the baby beast but the Big Baby Beast and Cloud Beast are exactly the same. My friend has a Cloud and I have a BBB and it fits into both of them. Same goes for O-rings, they are interchangeable.

VU Sponsors