Become a Patron!

TFv8 Big Baby RBA Replacement Glass

jstyezy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Guys,

I recently broke my TFv8 Big Baby RBA Glass and I am unable to find a replacement, in United Arab Emirates. I looked around and nobody seems to have it. I am back to my regular coil.

I tried looking at online stores but nobody seems to ship those to U.A.E and even if they did I am risking the shipment to be seized by customs.

Help Me :(:tantrum:

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fasttech ships to UAE. I dont see why they would seize glass

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Also, fasttech doesn't label vaping supplies as vaping supplies. My packages are always labeled as "Misc. Electronic Parts", or something similar.

jstyezy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fasttech ships to UAE. I dont see why they would seize glass
Also, fasttech doesn't label vaping supplies as vaping supplies. My packages are always labeled as "Misc. Electronic Parts", or something similar.
Thanks Guy I just placed the order. Now I wait patiently.

Just being curious, how long do they take to deliver to my country?

jstyezy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well new update my existing Smok stock coil finally gave up and given that I have ordered the glass tanks. I found an alternative temporary solution that let's me enjoy the RBA Coil in the stock glass. I used the rubber sealant to create a seal between the glass and the body of the tank. It was messy at first I wasted lots of Nasty Juice. But after few tweaks and another rubber seal to hold the seal tight everything seems to work fine. The Claptons I use takes up few milliseconds to heat up but it gives out awesome smoke and flavor.

Probably I am the only person who made a DIY solution to use smaller glass and sealant to use RBA coil on a TFv8 Big Baby Tank

And yeah I am using a Smok Stickv8
75caa1be48a20098768bd7030cbbb3a7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

willywhomper

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well whatever works right? You need a backup, mate. And a backup for your backup! Thats how I justify my collection of mods and tanks lol.

jfdibutton

Member For 4 Years
Can one of you be so kind as to give a link or item number so that I can find the correct item on fasttech? Tried to find the right one and not having any luck. It really sucks that I can't find these anywhere.

jstyezy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well whatever works right? You need a backup, mate. And a backup for your backup! Thats how I justify my collection of mods and tanks lol.
yeah I figured that much and went ahead and bought the Wisemec RX2/3 mod and Griffin 25 Plus Tank. Been happily vaping ever since.

8eccd94f85a7ee6544e3e716711fadce.jpg

jstyezy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can one of you be so kind as to give a link or item number so that I can find the correct item on fasttech? Tried to find the right one and not having any luck. It really sucks that I can't find these anywhere.
What is it you are looking for? Maybe I could help you out

jfdibutton

Member For 4 Years
What is it you are looking for? Maybe I could help you out

Thanks for the reply. I am trying to find the replacement glass for the Big Baby Beast when using the rba coil head. The rba is slightly taller than the factory coils and the full kit only comes with one of the taller glass pieces.

VU Sponsors