Become a Patron!

TFV8 and LMC 200w box

Hey all i am new to OHMS law and what not and had a question about the combination of my potential setup. So my LMC runs with 2 18650 LG HG2 batteries in series (4.2V 3000mah and 20 amp each) which would give me approx 8.4 volts combined with my batteries ( to my understanding) and with the T6 coil being rated at .2 ohms and best suggested 110-150w, this would still keep me in safe ranges ?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hey all i am new to OHMS law and what not and had a question about the combination of my potential setup. So my LMC runs with 2 18650 LG HG2 batteries in series (4.2V 3000mah and 20 amp each) which would give me approx 8.4 volts combined with my batteries ( to my understanding) and with the T6 coil being rated at .2 ohms and best suggested 110-150w, this would still keep me in safe ranges ?
Nothing to worry about, as long as you have good 20 amp batteries (which you do. LG Hg2 and samsung 30Q are best) the box won't let you do anything dangerous.

For the T8 coils on it, i normally do 140watts. I think thats the best. The recommended wattage is 120-180

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hey Thanks for the quick reply i appreciate it ! I gather you have the TFV8, does it live up to the hype ??
Yup, best tank ever IMO. just as good as most RDAs but without having to drip. Only negative is it eats juice and drains battery like crazy lol

Im glad to hear that, after watching reviews and doing some reading on it I was really hoping to get one. Hahah maybe ill have to order another set of batteries when i order the tank

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Im glad to hear that, after watching reviews and doing some reading on it I was really hoping to get one. Hahah maybe ill have to order another set of batteries when i order the tank
I can drain through 2 pairs of batteries a day easily using the TFV8

VU Sponsors