TFA Pineapple

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Would a good cream flavor help take some of the harshness out of tfa pineapple? If so which one would be recommended? I've got some FA, vienna cream, vanilla classic,and Irish cream. I'm not familiar with the flavor properties of each yet since this is my first FA order. Any help is much appreciated.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If the choice was mine, I might try Vienna at 1-2%, Pineapple at 1% Vanilla Classic is awesome, too, though. I personally wouldn't choose Irish Cream for pineapple, but it'd be nice with Vienna!

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If the choice was mine, I might try Vienna at 1-2%, Pineapple at 1% Vanilla Classic is awesome, too, though. I personally wouldn't choose Irish Cream for pineapple, but it'd be nice with Vienna!
Thanks! I've made a mix with all the creams together but I have no clue what they are like on there own. I had a feeling that one of them would work but I have nothing to go on.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If I were on my computer I'd link it, bout go to the DIY reviews area. HeadInClouds has posted some stellar reviews of those flavors.

Typos brought to you by: iPhone.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If I were on my computer I'd link it, bout go to the DIY reviews area. HeadInClouds has posted some stellar reviews of those flavors.

Thanks for the guidance! I'll check for the reviews.

Spell check brought to by:Android:p

daddybizzle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The harshness should mellow after a few days. I'd go with the Vienna Cream as well. Should round it off real nice.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Also the creams should build character in a few days. If you are impatient hot water bath for a couple hours should do the trick.
Also what I have found goes shockingly well with TFA pineapple.
TFA mango and green tea.

TFA english tobacco

Toasted and regular marshmellow

coconut.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The harshness should mellow after a few days. I'd go with the Vienna Cream as well. Should round it off real nice.
Yeah I thought it would mellow too. I've had some I mixed a couple weeks ago and the flavor is great but it's still super harsh.

kabalm18

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
TFA pineapple is awesome. I actually like the strength fresh because I think it dies down too much after a couple of days. I just made a mix with FA vanilla classic and TFA coconut extra. The coconut contains diketones but I only used 1% and don't vape custard notes so it is just a rare treat.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What website is the best to buy pg vg and flavor considerate
I used to purchase from myfreedomsmokes.com and the flavor apprentice. Someone on here told me about bull city vapor and that's who I've been using lately. They carry flavor from several different companies so I don't have to pay multiple shipping charges. I've still got nic, PG, and VG from mfs but when I run out I'll purchase that from bull city also. I've heard lots of good reviews about all their diy stuff.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The coconut contains diketones but I only used 1% and don't vape custard notes so it is just a rare treat.
Yeah I'm not overly worried about custard notes. I've read tons of stuff on it, and it seems like no one is on agree meant about the stuff. I don't vape enough juice with custard notes to be concerned anyway. Just my opinion though.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If the choice was mine, I might try Vienna at 1-2%, Pineapple at 1%
I tried this and it was just what I needed(2% Vienna 1% pineapple). Came out perfect! Definitely made my tfa pineapple into something vapable.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I tried this and it was just what I needed(2% Vienna 1% pineapple). Came out perfect! Definitely made my tfa pineapple into something vapable.
Yay! Glad that worked out for you :)

VU Sponsors