Become a Patron!

Tester Tanks

What do you guys find is the best way to go with buying tester tanks for customers to sample the juice before you buy. I've been down the CE4 road and evod style tanks as well. They don't seem to be pleasing the customers in the 2 shops we have. I'm looking into maybe sub-ohm style tanks but don't want to spend a fortune as we offer over 300 flavors in each store. Any suggestions on a good cheap sub-ohm tank? I've been looking into the isub acrylic tanks that wholesale fro an average of $9-$10/piece which would even be a serious hit in the wallet. I don't actually sell clones in the stores but I'm willing to grab clones for the testers. Open to any and all suggestions!

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
We looked at the isub acrylic tanks for the same reason you did - very reasonable cost. Our problem was the drip tip - it's not removable and we use different color driptips to determine what type flavor it is (red for 'fruity', green for 'menthol/mint', etc.) And the little plastic thingys we use to put over the driptips didn't fit over the isub driptip.

We're still using mini protank 3's for our 50/50 blends but bought a bunch of clone kanger nanos as testers for the higher VG liquids. What a pile of junk we got! But -after a lot of time/effort - we got them working. The reason we went with clone kangers is because it's so easy to re-wick and re-build the standard coils. Otherwise we'd be spending lots of money replacing coils all the time. As it is, we generally just dry-burn/re-wick them and use the same coil over and over. Takes time but people can do it while the store is quiet.

We use Aspire K1 tanks as well as Vision MK for our max vg lines. We use basic Vision Spinner batteries for the K1 and we use iStick 40w TC for the Vision MK tanks. I know that is an expensive hit in the beginning but try to switch over 10 flavors at a time or so until you swap them all out if you cannot afford the hit all at once. The coils also last longer in the K1 from Aspire and we have ZERO leakage problems. ("knocks on wood")

VU Sponsors