Become a Patron!

Tested My Own Blueberry Concoction Tonight....

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, it's early morning, but it's just as good a time as any to run a test, so I broke out 1 of my bottle of my own blueberry concoction, and tried it for the first time after 4 days of hiding in a dark place. I've got all of my tanks filled with other liquid, so I didn't want to toss any out just to test, so I loaded a Nautilus Aspire and put it on on GP Paps 18650, steadied myself in my chair, and had a drag......and I was really surprised, it was sweet and tasted just like a fresh picked blueberry after it had been washed and dipped in sugar. It was really good.

I suppose the real test will come later today when I load up my Fogger V4, with a .08 reading and see what that tastes like. I'm hoping for the best, I know 2 different coil styles will give me 2 different tastes, and both not nescessarily being good, but hey, it's an experiment, right? Right. And I ordered myself another Fogger V4 tonight as well, this time, the all stainless steel one. I just really like the way they pour out the vapor & give me a great hit.

Yep, I've fallen off the deep end now. No hope for my ass....lol....

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's Bilberry, and .05% of Marshmallow by FA. And even this morning, just now I tested it and I'm happy with it. Of course, some fine tuning can always be done, and I've made some notes to that effect. Was thinking about ordering the flavorings needed to make HIC's Mudslide Coctail. You know, I could really get into this juice making...hehehehe :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It can be really additive, I only started DIYing just over a month ago, and I have around 100 bottles of flavors now, half of them not even been opened, and only got maybe 5-6 mixes really like, but want all the flavors in case see a recipe I want to try :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats, Daniel.. looks like you just got bit by the diy bug.. hehe!! :p:D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Excellent combo.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love diy. I tried mixing some circus cotton candy, but it started tasting a little like playdoh. It hadn't steeped. So I added some tfa blueberry candy to it, which improved it, but still the playdoh. So, I just mixed up a batch of plain blueberry candy. Going to let it steep a bit.... I do like marshmallow, but I find it is very bunny on my wicks.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Been vaping on my blueberry concoction all day. :cool:

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haahaa! I just noticed that this dam autocorrect changed gunky to bunny! Marshmallow bunnies on your wicks, sounds like peeps. But, marshmallow will gunk your coils. My blueberry candy mix is still steeping, gonna get to it soon!

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haahaa! I just noticed that this dam autocorrect changed gunky to bunny! Marshmallow bunnies on your wicks, sounds like peeps. But, marshmallow will gunk your coils. My blueberry candy mix is still steeping, gonna get to it soon!
I love peeps. Bought a couple of packs tonight.

VU Sponsors