Become a Patron!

Tesla Nano 120W and Invader 2/3 box mod promotion, and Coupon for Biturbo starter kit

Urvapin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Innovation leads to changing life is the slogan of TeslaCigs, and they do. Let me show you several amazing box mod/starter kit released by Teslacigs in 2017.

Steampunk style, delicate appearance, and high performance—yes, this is Teslacigs Nano 120W box mod, which would bring your vaping unexpected surprises. This box mod has really impressed me by how stable the vape is. I get the exact same hit every single time. No drop-off, no random ramp-up time (no ramp-up time at all!), and the temp is the same on each and every pull. I have not had to adjust my settings at all in the past 4 days. I honestly can't say that for any of my other mods! 30% off, lower to $43.99 and free shipping.

Tesla Invader 2/3 box mod is the latest creation from Teslacigs Invader series. The most special part of Tesla Invader 2/3 box mod is its setting of the battery scheme, which can switch between dual-battery system and triple-battery system. This vape mod is great if you're a high power vaper and regularly vape at high wattage/high voltage and don't care about having a lot of bells and whistles. It’s only $42.39 and free shipping on Urvapin.

One more thing. Tesla released a Mech starter kit with dual RDA tank. How crazy is TeslaCigs? This brand new vape kit named Biturbo Mech starter kit. You can add two flavors e-liquid into RDAs and enjoy a complex and unique taste. All of these are designed to provide you with an unbeatable taste and quality. You can get it from Urvapin and enjoy 10% off(Coupon: 10Biturbo).

Get more sales info about TesleCigs kit, just following this link:
https://www.urvapin.com/brand/tesla.html

Last edited:

VU Sponsors