Become a Patron!

Tesla Nano 120 Steampunk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Dam we are slacking, no thread on this mod either? well it's time for one for sure

Formal Review

Rundown
Beautiful and solid as hell mod in 4 colors
02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have looked at this mod a few times. Definitely like the style. Glad to hear it's as solid as it looks and the performance is good.

Sent from my SM-T715Y using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mini is the Black version
If your wondering not Silver

Tc SS seemed weak, but i didnt have a spaced build which tends to work better ,
So will play around more with it, Whenever I have time maybe needs dialing in a little more,
Since im mainly used to dna boards for SS TC ,
but using TCR is where it shines it can compensate for TC
Love the position of fire button
It feels a lot better ,
Nice display , Easy navigation for settings ,
The Curve setting are very useful to play around with ,

I like how your able to test this before leaving the settings ,
allows you to adjust to liking then lock in a memory mode , then can dial in another atty ,

The on - off switch is also a great idea that more should be using its safer for pocket carrying,

Apart from the weight with it being a solid built device.

It looks stunning though so can deal with the weight no really a problem means uts solid built ,
I really wanted the SS , cant understand why the SS version didnt have the blacking around the cogs an gears , so choose the Blk which is a cross between SS and gun metal version
It looks SS at a distance
Either way Im happy with it ,
Might eventually pick up a SS version ,
I dont want or need a 300 -400 watt car powered vape mod , just no use for all that power , its just getting silly I like Flavours not Moulton lava vaping

Im now just waiting on the SS an brown leather SX mini G class to come in stocks in UK seems we are still waiting on them now for my final mod for a while TDP next month might actually mean i start saving again ,
b91d316282b06b68902c5641037c7ee9.jpg
7e7d5ca066cc1faccf26d1f9671ac28a.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got this on pre-order back when. Love the mod. It's one of the few that i have in active rotation.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am so Happy to read about this mod, I love love Steampunk but was afraid it would be a gimmick so guess who will be buying this now , I am even going to break my own every three years rule on this one .

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Lots of color/finish options @ efun. I'm waiting on my rainbow.
9216d5f35fca6e4e8b42e537d6469168.jpg
42374b1594c16365eb3a774549cf5b7c.jpg
Dammit. I was just thinking about getting a rainbow one and u had to go post this shit lol. Like I need a 3rd battlestar

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

DebbieNY

Member For 4 Years
I ordered two of the Steampunk Nanos (a black and a copper) from Fasttech's DEALS sale a couple of weeks back and they were just delivered today (but I'm at work). I ordered an OBS Engine Nano in rose gold to go with my copper Steampunk, but what to pair the black Steampunk with? I'm a single coil girl (i.e., I'm lazy - LOL!), so are there any 25mm and under tanks that have a gun metal look to them that I've missed?

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dammit. I was just thinking about getting a rainbow one and u had to go post this shit lol. Like I need a 3rd battlestar

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Theres a new mod out by them
Looks to be therion shape style now , wonder if similar chip is used , looks nice for low price
db456d7b42131be29798e6a165c303cc.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered two of the Steampunk Nanos (a black and a copper) from Fasttech's DEALS sale a couple of weeks back and they were just delivered today (but I'm at work). I ordered an OBS Engine Nano in rose gold to go with my copper Steampunk, but what to pair the black Steampunk with? I'm a single coil girl (i.e., I'm lazy - LOL!), so are there any 25mm and under tanks that have a gun metal look to them that I've missed?
The SRv4 rta 23mm is pretty good in blk or SS single coil Rebuilables , nano mtl kit available for it , you do get 2 tank cages and a pc tank so e choices come with it , im loving the SRv4 clone of Vapour Giant V4 mini RTA , built very well nice deck nice vape

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Theres a new mod out by them
Looks to be therion shape style now , wonder if similar chip is used , looks nice for low price
db456d7b42131be29798e6a165c303cc.jpg

oh i know. I'm grabbing one as soon as it's in stock :)

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sigelei 100 / 100+ / 150 silicone sleeve and a pair of scissors + a few beers =
eadd5f63959f36368d4b6a66ea7f3750.jpg
ddf17d9390e00b5fab3898ad2cbc069b.jpg
4d29a842dec8657c7d43553ab290099c.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

DebbieNY

Member For 4 Years
My rose gold OBS Engine NANO is on it's way to me! :vapemail:I already have a black and a silver, but this one will live on the copper Tesla Steampunk, which has 2 brand new batteries charged and at the ready. :hearts:

Now, to find a gunmetal RTA (hey, it could happen! matchy-matchy, ya know) to put on the black Tesla Nano... Not finding much luck for 25mm wide and under. I like single coils (i.e., lazy!), so a blocker for the 2nd coil is fine. Not holding out much hope in finding one, so my Aromamizer Supremes (25mm version) or Engine Nanos will have to suffice, I guess.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My rose gold OBS Engine NANO is on it's way to me! :vapemail:I already have a black and a silver, but this one will live on the copper Tesla Steampunk, which has 2 brand new batteries charged and at the ready. :hearts:

Now, to find a gunmetal RTA (hey, it could happen! matchy-matchy, ya know) to put on the black Tesla Nano... Not finding much luck for 25mm wide and under. I like single coils (i.e., lazy!), so a blocker for the 2nd coil is fine. Not holding out much hope in finding one, so my Aromamizer Supremes (25mm version) or Engine Nanos will have to suffice, I guess.
The Aromamizer Supreme Ltd Ed 25mm came in Gunmetal and had the blocker so it could be used in single coil mode. I'm not sure if you can still find it though. It also came with both the 4 and 7ml tanks and chimney along with 2 decks (postless and regular Velocity style decks). I'll look around and see if I can find any if you would like.

Cheers,
Steve

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Aromamizer Supreme Ltd Ed 25mm came in Gunmetal and had the blocker so it could be used in single coil mode. I'm not sure if you can still find it though. It also came with both the 4 and 7ml tanks and chimney along with 2 decks (postless and regular Velocity style decks). I'll look around and see if I can find any if you would like.

Cheers,
Steve
Or the plus also a great rdta , they just released the Supreme v2 also

DebbieNY

Member For 4 Years
That's the tank that that I wanted, Steve, but I can't find them anywhere. Had an order for that one from FT a while back and they never got more of them, so they canceled the order. Still on the hunt though.

EDIT: Apparently, Steam Crave is the only one that still has them and at a higher price point than I had hoped, but it's a good atty, so I bought one and threw in the 4ml in silver for $19.99... Ah, what the hell. ;)

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the tank that that I wanted, Steve, but I can't find them anywhere. Had an order for that one from FT a while back and they never got more of them, so they canceled the order. Still on the hunt though.
I looked around last night but didn't have any luck finding one. FT says temporarily sold out. I signed up to be notified if they come back in. I'll PM you if I find one or they notify me it's back in stock.

Cheers,
Steve

DebbieNY

Member For 4 Years
I looked around last night but didn't have any luck finding one. FT says temporarily sold out. I signed up to be notified if they come back in. I'll PM you if I find one or they notify me it's back in stock.

Yeah, I did that, too, but it's already been quite a while. Every other vendor shows them out of stock, so I ordered from Steam Crave directly (see above). Thanks for digging for me. :)

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Battery door is getting janky...coming open in my pocket sooooo....
e35068994417b5fb5d4008cd90316f55.jpg
769ec76744cd75aec7ddd1bb42400eb8.jpg

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
82.2015_photo4__73689.1497536369.500.750.jpg

So I am sitting here wondering how I could improove my battery door and started taking the mod apart. They actually attached the battery door with one of these https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10019572/6652100-watch-band-double-flanged-spring-bar-assortment and I am currently in the process of trying to come up with a beefier version.
OK the spring bar finally gave up so I took the bottom of the mod off
(4 screws) and brought the pieces to a jewelry store (thanks Littman Jewelers)
they replaced the spring bar with a beefier one. The New spring bar has brought the battery door back to almost new condition. The door can still pop open on a whim which is unfortunate soooo.....

2ee1392ed6e25b23da11b5b50bff55fa.jpg

VapingInNewYork

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK the spring bar finally gave up so I took the bottom of the mod off
(4 screws) and brought the pieces to a jewelry store (thanks Littman Jewelers)
they replaced the spring bar with a beefier one. The New spring bar has brought the battery door back to almost new condition. The door can still pop open on a whim which is unfortunate soooo.....

2ee1392ed6e25b23da11b5b50bff55fa.jpg

Yeah, this started happening to mine too. That's ok. Now its just a stay-at-home mod.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Battery door is getting janky...coming open in my pocket sooooo....
e35068994417b5fb5d4008cd90316f55.jpg
769ec76744cd75aec7ddd1bb42400eb8.jpg

Mine is too ejects the cells when ever it feels like it , clear tape works though until next recharge , then needs re doing when new cells inserted

Mune did this from day one its the only neg thing about it

VU Sponsors