Become a Patron!

Tesla invader 2

Just bought an invader n would like an atomizer. Don't know what to get..any suggestion...I would like a tank but I would also like to drip too..new here on the forums...thanks for the help

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since it's a parallel mech, you can start off with a Kanger Sub Tank. Get jiggy with that first, then move to a dripper if you want.

very similar inquiry. I have been using the ego-c twist and just purchased the tesla invader II. I have a nautilus mini tank and I wonder if that is a safe tank to use on the new invader II? Not interested in dripping at this moment.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Invader II will put out 4.2 volts with fully charged batteries. It is primarily aimed at the subohm market since it has 2 18650 batteries in parallel. What volts are you running your nautilus at?

If you want to run a .2 or .3 Ohm coil and sub tank, this mod will perform.

The Invader II will put out 4.2 volts with fully charged batteries. It is primarily aimed at the subohmit market since it has 2 18650 batteries in parallel. What volts are you running your nautilus at?

If you want to run a .2 or .3 Ohm coil and sub tank, this mod will perform.

I looked it up, the nautilus mini is preset at 1.8 ohms. Seems ill be shopping for a new one. What tanks would you recommend?

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would look at an Aspire Atlantis Version 2. If you are going to use it on the Testla Invader box, you will need to get 0.3 Ohm organic cotton coil heads for it, I'd buy a box of 5 for spares. The 0.3 Ohm coil head will give you quite a bit of vapor with the Atlantis V2. Since the Tesla Invader 2 is a semi mechanical box mod (meaning no way to control voltage or wattage), you control the resistance of your coil heads to either get more vapor with a low Ohm coil like the 0.3, or less vapor with the 0.5 Ohm coil head. The 1.2 Ohm coil head is not really useable with the Invader 2.

You need to understand that sub ohm tanks by their design create a lot of vapor. Probably 8-10 times more than an Ego twist with a tank. Therefore, you will need to purchase eliquid at a lower level of nicotine than you use currently. If you use 12 mg, you should by 9mg, if you use 6mg, then buy 3 mg.

The reason I recommend the Aspire Atlantis 2 is because you have 3 options for coil head resistance instead of 2 with the Kanger Sub Tanks. That, and I own an Atlantis V1 and V2 and think they are truely great sub tanks for the money.

If you want to drip, then you will need to learn how to coil and wick a rebuild-able dripping atomizer (RDA). I suggest a RDA called the Steamboat V2. It's easy to build on and is less than $20. If you go the route of rebuilding, you will need to do a bit of research before embarking on the journey, buy a good Ohmmeter to check the resistances of your builds.

Hope this helps.

VU Sponsors