Become a Patron!

Temperature Recommendation

Hi. So I bought a Cool fire Ultra and a Cloud Beast TFV8. I accidentally switched it to the temperature control setting and messed up what the temperature was. Can someone tell me what temperature I should set it to for a V8-T6 coil?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi. So I bought a Cool fire Ultra and a Cloud Beast TFV8. I accidentally switched it to the temperature control setting and messed up what the temperature was. Can someone tell me what temperature I should set it to for a V8-T6 coil?
You shouldn't be running any TFV8 coil in TC mode. Unless something has changed, as far as I know they are all made out of Kanthal and they are power mode only coils. If I remember correctly that particular coil is rated from 50 to 240 watts with a best range of 100 to 150 watts but it is a power mode only coil.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not too cold and not too hot..... that's as close as anyone can get to a correct temperature for any vape........

I like to start at low levels and work my way up till optimum is found.....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Depends on the build.... and settings... some builds I like at 450f degrees some at 250.... I generally build for about 15 to 20 watts.

Higher the air volume and flow higher the temp I use.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors