VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
would be great to have a section dedicated to the dark arts of temp control

Getting it right can be difficult, once you get it though oh yeah it's good

Last edited:
hey there, i got a question for you hopefully you or someone else can help. I just ordered a Innokin iTaste SVD Express mainly cause I always wanted to try a telescopic style, or tube style mod. But from what i recently read, i dont think it can perform subvaping, so im having buyers remorse. My question is what type of tank should and can i use with this set up? Either a dripper or something with alot of clouds if thats even possible with this thing cause it was so cheap on clearance. I really appreciate any help I can get.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
hey there, i got a question for you hopefully you or someone else can help. I just ordered a Innokin iTaste SVD Express mainly cause I always wanted to try a telescopic style, or tube style mod. But from what i recently read, i dont think it can perform subvaping, so im having buyers remorse. My question is what type of tank should and can i use with this set up? Either a dripper or something with alot of clouds if thats even possible with this thing cause it was so cheap on clearance. I really appreciate any help I can get.
Sorry I'm not familiar with this mod ...but try posting this in a new thread in the following section people probably won't see your question in this thread

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/regulated-voltage-wattage-3-7v-temp-control.398/

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

That is not a TC devise at all and is not much power, with a max wattage of 15.

You can use any 510 RDA as long as you build it high- at least 1.5 ohms - maybe more

eJuices.com

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you, TC has been on my list of things to learn about

VU Sponsors