1. VAPING UNDERGROUND VAPE BANDS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
    CLICK HERE TO GET YOURS

Tell us how do you feel after vaping CBD

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by Bryant, Nov 29, 2017.

1. rchmx

rchmx VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    What strength did you try? MG/ML?

2. li_vaper21

li_vaper21 Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    XXXX = XXXXMC2

3. Steve-M

Steve-M New Member

Blog Posts:
    FWIW, I never really felt much of anything from vaping CBD. I take 25mg gummies (hemp bombs) now because it's cheaper than the liquid form. Only time I ever felt much was when I took two gummies at once, that seemed to calm me down a bit.

Note, I take CBD for the other health benefits. I'm diabetic, and going by my blood tests, it does appear to do a fair job of helping to control my blood sugar (more than metformin ever did). It also appeared to reduce my cholesterol, presumably via a drug interaction it has with Lipitor.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    li_vaper21 likes this.
  4. li_vaper21

li_vaper21 Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    This is just the post I needed to read. I know that CBD helps people in different ways. I'm diabetic myself, and I feel that metforim doesnt really help. upset my stomach terribly. Just ordered hempbombs for the frist time - the high potency one. we'll see.....

5. Wtmke1

Wtmke1 The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I'll just leave this hear. Instead of worrying about passing tests and all that other reference try kratom. Works wonders for pain, anxiety. No worry of tests. Small doses more stimulation higher dose more sedative. I take it daily. Works wonders. Helps with other things as well.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

6. Jenn F

Jenn F New Member

Blog Posts:
    In all fairness I'm using industrial. 1500mg via sublingual, this one works and unfortunately doesn't go well in my attys. The 250 & 500mg do fine. I don't feel anything in terms of my "brain not functioning" but I do have benefits, so did my dad when he started and he only does sublingual.

Benefits so far on me are less rx meds for migraines, less over the counter stuff for post-op pains and anxiety to include insomnia. As for my Dad, better results in his diabetes, prostate cancer, high blood pressure and to include diabetic neuropathy issues. Now his bloodwork looks better. His doctor is impressed. Now if it will work for others, I can't say. Each person is different and not going to recommend anything outside of seeing a doctor.

All in all, dad and I seem to benefit from it but that's only us. He's on 250mg. I do not take mine everyday either ("usually") and seem to be fine.

How much is dependant on your own body as I believe it's like anything else. One nic level, one coffee, one adult beverage all can do different things to each person. There was a page I visited that showed a weight to mg starting point. I didn't save it though. Still keep that in mind as well. Start low and slow and increase or decrease is the best bet. I for one started at night for insomnia and got a good estimate on what was good for me. That truly helped keeping alot of guesswork out. If I was able to fall asleep then fine, if not I increased the next evening. I'm off every type of sleep medicine now and still every other day.

For the record I'll say the only other product in my body outside of caffeine is nicotine from regular vaping and my migraine prevention meds which are greatly reduced. I don't and won't do the other stuff as its just my choice in life. Never had, never will. :);) I'm a two month industrial user....