Become a Patron!

Teen Vaping Is Bad. So Are Many Ad Campaigns Against Teen Vaping.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
A lot of kids will try smoking or vaping because of these ads. When will they learn about the push back effect of this propaganda?

Thanks, 5150. Good article.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
they want more kids to vape, thus creating a larger perceived problem. so they can gain more profits from it.

Because really there’s no teen vaping epidemic. The numbers are inflated. But they’ll keep trotting that out, along with the “vaping illness” to push through prohibition.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Because really there’s no teen vaping epidemic. The numbers are inflated. But they’ll keep trotting that out, along with the “vaping illness” to push through prohibition.

no, there isn't a "real" epidemic. and "they" don't want prohibition = no kids vaping = no money. and even if the kids did stopping vaping totally, "they" would still say there is an epidemic, to get the money.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
no, there isn't a "real" epidemic. and "they" don't want prohibition = no kids vaping = no money. and even if the kids did stopping vaping totally, "they" would still say there is an epidemic, to get the money.

To what, push kids to smoke? Or to tax the hell out of vaping stuff?

I was thinking that Deeming is so close now, and there’s this Corona thing everywhere now. They should really just push off any decision for a few years, but that would be too normal to do prolly!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
no no. anti-vapors have nothing to do with vaping or tobacco. other than they use the issue to get money.
they actually want the "so called" problems to get bigger , so they can get more money.
they would "love" to see more people dieing from vaping = more money.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
no no. anti-vapors have nothing to do with vaping or tobacco. other than they use the issue to get money.
they actually want the "so called" problems to get bigger , so they can get more money.
they would "love" to see more people dieing from vaping = more money.

Oh, those Truth Initiative and Tobacco Free Kids a@@holes. I forgot about them getting kickbacks.
No wonder they keep trotting out the same vaping illness stuff! And the non vaping people don’t have a clue. :growl:

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Oh, those Truth Initiative and Tobacco Free Kids a@@holes. I forgot about them getting kickbacks.
No wonder they keep trotting out the same vaping illness stuff! And the normal non vaping people don’t have a clue. :growl:

they get donations and grants. for every $100 they get, $95 goes in their pockets. the rest goes to propaganda.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice read. Unfortunately it won't get out to many, but I'll try to get it out to as many as I can as I do with every positive thing I find about vaping.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That may be slightly overstated, but only slightly. :)

VU Sponsors