Become a Patron!

Tea flavor recommendations?

levander

Member For 4 Years
i've gotten stuck on NET flavored tobaccos I want to get off. I find them more addicting than other flavors. I think there are addictive substances in real tobacco than just the usual nicotine you always get in vape juices. That plus organic tobacco stains bad if you accidentally spill it on something. And the vendor I was getting my NET juices from discontinued 2 of the 3 flavors I really liked. I'm picky as hell apparently and it's hard to find juices I like.

I've tried many synthetic, non-NET, tobacco flavor s and found every single one of them gross.

So I'm thinking tea will be kind of similar to tobacco and that will help me get off. If you think about it, in addition to not really being similar, but maybe being from the same "family" of flavors, both flavors are derived from plant leaves.

I'm really too busy to mess with DIY so I'm hoping to find pre-made juices to buy.

I'm really put off by flavors that are heavy on the sweet. A little sweet is almost necessary. But heavier sweet makes me feel like I'm walking around chewing on sugar all day long. It just gets gross after awhile.

I've preferred organic flavors in the past. Their flavors just seem much more complex to me than synthetic flavors. But I'm definitely open to trying synthetic flavors.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The only two companies that I know of that made a good sweet tea have closed up. Have you looked at Perfection Vapes or Good Life?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i've gotten stuck on NET flavored tobaccos I want to get off. I find them more addicting than other flavors. I think there are addictive substances in real tobacco than just the usual nicotine you always get in vape juices. That plus organic tobacco stains bad if you accidentally spill it on something. And the vendor I was getting my NET juices from discontinued 2 of the 3 flavors I really liked. I'm picky as hell apparently and it's hard to find juices I like.

I've tried many synthetic, non-NET, tobacco flavor s and found every single one of them gross.

So I'm thinking tea will be kind of similar to tobacco and that will help me get off. If you think about it, in addition to not really being similar, but maybe being from the same "family" of flavors, both flavors are derived from plant leaves.

I'm really too busy to mess with DIY so I'm hoping to find pre-made juices to buy.

I'm really put off by flavors that are heavy on the sweet. A little sweet is almost necessary. But heavier sweet makes me feel like I'm walking around chewing on sugar all day long. It just gets gross after awhile.

I've preferred organic flavors in the past. Their flavors just seem much more complex to me than synthetic flavors. But I'm definitely open to trying synthetic flavors.
What no Captian Crunch....no Swedish fish...no Tiramisu.....you my friend must have a pallete....I also have never found a synthetic tobacco juice that could hold a candle to any NET juice...the quest continues...I think the thing that puts you off more than anything is that artifical flavors just suck in relation to the real thing...there are ceartin substances in tobacco that makes them more addictive...they have naturlly occuring anti depressants called MAOIs however I doubt they are in any real presence in NET juice....I think your prefrences is contrary to the general direction that most e-juice makers are going.The idea of vaping a cookie, or a doughnut or a breakfast ceral has never appealed to me....you might want to consider vaping juices that revolve around spices..anise..cinnamon..cloves... rather than candy counters.....There is a company that I recomend highly for those that have a good palate and find most e-juice horrible...it is called Dripezz..they make their juice from flavors that are extracted from real fruits and nuts that are extracted by a process called CO2 extraction..and they are very good at mixing them....

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Apocalypse Juice has two tea flavors: Farmer's Tan (a lemon tea flavor, ala Arnold Palmers) and Sweet Dixie Tea. I like the Sweet Dixie Tea.
www.apocalypsejuice.com

jackhan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECBlend has a create your own tea thing here. I've never used it as tea flavors aren't really my thing, but I've enjoyed a lot of flavors from them.

levander

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Sorry I haven't gotten back. I've been that busy. But now it's starting to get time to make another order...

@Markw4mms Those guys do look awesome. It's funny they mixed the ideas of teas and tobaccos as alternatives just like I was thinking. But at $1/oz for the pre-made stuff, think I'm gonna pass until I have time to start messing with DIY.

@pulsevape - I'm not so sure my palette is any better than anyone else's. I'm just' just picky. I wish I weren't picky then it'd be easier to find juices. I looked for that store you mentioned. Is it dripeez.com? Looks like that place is out of business. Like you spelled it, Drippez, my Google searchs just pulled up some vaping device made by Kanger...

And also pulsevape, I'm thinking you're right about me just being stuck on organics. Like Imthojght I had found a synthetic maker I like, called The Plume Room. And for my tastes, they are better than most. But I'm thinking now, the reason I thought I liked it so much is there's usually some NET juice already sucked into my cotton on my coil when I vape. So that flavor was jazzing up the The Plume Room juices and making me like it more than I do. When I vape it on a fresh coil, I don't like it nearly as much... So now I'm looking for organic vapes pretty much. Or like an organic base with added synthetics maybe. Those NETs I have been vaping were like NET bases with added synthetic caramel or whatnot to it...

levander

Member For 4 Years
Have you guys tried the juice buy a company called Jazzy Boba? They make a few tea based flavors. I thought I remember reading somewhere their tea was organic in their juice. But I'm googling around for it now and don't see nothing mentioned either way. Looks like they don't have their own web site. They just use their distributor, Elevated Vaping's web site...

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Sorry I haven't gotten back. I've been that busy. But now it's starting to get time to make another order...

@Markw4mms Those guys do look awesome. It's funny they mixed the ideas of teas and tobaccos as alternatives just like I was thinking. But at $1/oz for the pre-made stuff, think I'm gonna pass until I have time to start messing with DIY.

@pulsevape - I'm not so sure my palette is any better than anyone else's. I'm just' just picky. I wish I weren't picky then it'd be easier to find juices. I looked for that store you mentioned. Is it dripeez.com? Looks like that place is out of business. Like you spelled it, Drippez, my Google searchs just pulled up some vaping device made by Kanger...

And also pulsevape, I'm thinking you're right about me just being stuck on organics. Like Imthojght I had found a synthetic maker I like, called The Plume Room. And for my tastes, they are better than most. But I'm thinking now, the reason I thought I liked it so much is there's usually some NET juice already sucked into my cotton on my coil when I vape. So that flavor was jazzing up the The Plume Room juices and making me like it more than I do. When I vape it on a fresh coil, I don't like it nearly as much... So now I'm looking for organic vapes pretty much. Or like an organic base with added synthetics maybe. Those NETs I have been vaping were like NET bases with added synthetic caramel or whatnot to it...
Vaping Underground members can use the discount code VU20 for 20% off all orders at the www.realextracts.com website

Budsmoon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Om Vapors has one called Mantra that has green tea in it. "Mantra is a tropical blend of garden-fresh strawberries, peaches, and mangos, pureed into a cool, refreshing green tea with honey.". I like it. The green tea seems quite prominent. Though it is smooth it also has a decent throat hit that those of us new to quitting stinkies seems to need. If you use the code: OMVAPEGOLD you will get 50% off the already cheap prices.

I believe The Sauce LA has a tea or two. If it is still working, the code: TASTER will get you 80% off some really cheap prices. They changed it to a limit of 5 of the 30ml at the $1.99 price.

GratefulAlvin

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Jazzy Boba is good stuff, it's different but really good not an adv imo. Also that Thai tea tho is great juice and adv worthy imo but I haven't seen it around lately so it may not be available anymore. A buddy of mine loves whirling dervish though I found it to be too heavy on the spices

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@pulsevape - Is it dripeez.com? Looks like that place is out of business. Like you spelled it, Drippez, my Google searchs just pulled up some vaping device made by Kanger...

Damn, that sucks, I totally forgot about them, as soon as I saw it mentioned by pulsevape I tried to find their website, but see its no longer active; their twitter feed has been inactive since last year as well. :(

Speaking of teas, how about coffee's? Anyone have any suggestions?

VU Sponsors