Become a Patron!

TC-SS Settings with SS Fused Claptons

Calebcabob

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi, I'm using Smok's Alien mod with an Aromamizer Plus, along with GEEK VAPE "SS FUSED CLAPTON WIRE" (SS316L 24GA*2 + 32GA) (single coil, wrapped 5 times).

I'm just trying to figure out when setting the Mode to temp control SS, it asks strength (Watts), metal (SS), then it asks for "TC-SS" setting. By default it's set at "<0.00105>".

How would I know what to set this at with this coil? Thanks!

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi, I'm using Smok's Alien mod with an Aromamizer Plus, along with GEEK VAPE "SS FUSED CLAPTON WIRE" (SS316L 24GA*2 + 32GA) (single coil, wrapped 5 times).

I'm just trying to figure out when setting the Mode to temp control SS, it asks strength (Watts), metal (SS), then it asks for "TC-SS" setting. By default it's set at "<0.00105>".

How would I know what to set this at with this coil? Thanks!

Steam engine can give you the tcr value you need.

Carpe Nidor

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a thought on TC vaping.

From my observations many try out TC but most of them go back to wattage mode.

Just my thought on it though.

Jixil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I tried to use TC on several devices and for a couple of months. Really, I don't see the point it. Takes too much work to get it "just right" and it just wasn't worth it to me. Would rather just stick with wattage mode. Though I will say, replay mode on the DNA75c is pretty amazing!

Calebcabob

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been using TC exclusively for a couple of years. Tried to go back to wattage mode, and couldn't take the added wattage flavoring, haha. I usually use 24G SS - used it on 3 different iJoy RTDA Box units. That was ideal. I loved every minute of it...except when the RDTA Box would break. Now I'm using the Alien...it's meh, alright. I've been digging fused Claptons again lately. Just wasn't sure how to set the TCM with fused.

VU Sponsors