Tax Advice Needed - Quickly!!!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I am doing the tax returns of my good friend that passed away in June 2016. Thought I had both Fed & State done as Trustee/Executor. NOT!

Would anyone in this field be willing to guide me (NOT advise me)???

Please PM me. I'll be up all night and through tomorrow at 4pm Pacific to get this done. If I have no direction (other than the IRS and other resources) I will in fact IMPLODE.

Thank you in advance.
Woman pulling hair out.jpg

Last edited:

Beaucoup

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wish I could help but I'm no good at these things... Tomorrow I go another round with an outfit that bought my mortgage and is trying to make me default. State Representative and Legal Aid time. Clueless about law and paperwork... Luck:headbang:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Wish I could help but I'm no good at these things... Tomorrow I go another round with an outfit that bought my mortgage and is trying to make me default. State Representative and Legal Aid time. Clueless about law and paperwork... Luck:headbang:

I'm fine with legal verbiage. As a Realtor in AZ, we act as a lawyer for the purpose of our lengthy contracts and addenda. I'll try to help.
Just PM me.
As for taxes, I'm a numbers freak. But doing my deceased friend's taxes has me filling out all kinds of forms. I'm just going to submit it and have them mail me instructions on what else to do. At least it will be filed.

Beaucoup

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks Ms. Trixy. I'm unfamiliar with these newer forum formats and hope I've correctly followed the sticky instructions. So now they're called conversations, huh. I'm catching on. :huh:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thanks Ms. Trixy. I'm unfamiliar with these newer forum formats and hope I've correctly followed the sticky instructions. So now they're called conversations, huh. I'm catching on. :huh:
You're welcome! I'm glad I was able to at least guide you. Vape on! :cloud:

VU Sponsors