Become a Patron!

TAROT NANO AND VECO TANK

hello everyone

im kinda new to vaping and i just got a tarot nano kit with veco tank

im confused/disappointed

ive been vaping for a while a pen style device and wanted something more so i got the tarot and some new ejuices
(some beard vapes and a milkshake one)

the tarot nano looks and feels great in hand

wicked my coil (maybe not that good, but someone said its not important with euc coils) and tried it, as soon as i turned it on it put me on 40W recognizing the coil, so i went on my first drag with that setti g and ive got no taste and almost a nasty taste
so i play with the wattage a bit and seems like i cant get to the bottom of it, i always get no taste or little taste and at higher wattage i even get unpleasant taste, with all three juices, all between 70 and more VG

anyone willing to help me with the settings?
whats the right wattage for denses juices??
i really wanna get into vape but i seem really unlucky with it

thanks in advance

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
depends on the juice really. some vanilla had no taste to me.
I'm assuming you are using premade coils and not building your own? also are you using the correct wattage for the coils?

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It comes with a Clapton and a Ceramic coil. I find little flavor with the Ceramic but a lot of flavor with the Clapton. Which one does OP have in their nano?

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
00e65a4b60d16f55d88bf7297fbe241d.jpg

None of the euc coils are rated at 70 Watts. Might be too much power.

Which coil are you trying? I strongly recommend testing a EUC traditional (organic cotton coil). I had a different style vaporesso ceramic coil in a different tank and it was awful. Too many dry hits. 1st vape after sitting awhile was great. 2nd hit was dry, dry, dry. 3rd hit was burnt. It seemed like it needed 15-30 minutes between hits for it to wick. Tossed the ceramic coils and went back to cotton.

Another suggestion is try a different tank. Ask a buddy or your local b&m to let you test a different sub-ohm tank on the tarot.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

thank u all

i actually found better taste in the ceramic 0.5 which is what im using right now

the modboard sets me at 40W even though the range is, according to your post, 20 to 35 w
maybe its just the juices

im now diluiting with a bit of water straight in the tank and it goes much better but i have to stay under 40W or its a mess

i will give another try to the clapton coil

thank you

Last edited:

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
thank u all

i actually found better taste in the ceramic 0.5 which is what im using right now

the modboard sets me at 40W even though the range is, according to your post, 20 to 35 w
maybe its just the juices

im now diluiting with a bit of water straight in the tank and it goes much better but i have to stay under 40W or its a mess

i will give another try to the clapton coil

thank you

I am glad you are figuring this stuff out. Some other thoughts:
1. The board in the tarot will suggest a wattage based upon the ohms and wire material. But you don't have to obey it.
2. The picture of suggested Watts I gave you came from vaporesso. But again you don't have to follow it. It's all up to you. But as you go above the recommended wattage range, do it in small increments, ie don't run a coil rated for 25-40 watts at 80 watts to start.
3. Ceramic coils are a funny bunch. Some takes a tank or two to get good. Some are slow to wick. But yes, many have suggested the flavor with ceramic coils is better than cotton.
4. If you are vaping a sweet or cake juice try a fruity vape juice. Sometimes the sweetner in cake vape juice will interfere with the coil.

Enjoy your vape!

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

VU Sponsors