Become a Patron!

Tank to replace Novo Pod

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Any suggestions on a tank that would vape similar to the Smok Novo pod? My wife currently uses the Novo but I know she’s wanting to move to an actual tank and the subohm tanks I have are a bit much, she’s tried my Hermetic rda with a .4 build and the temp is fine but it’s too much vape and after a couple puffs she’s coughing. She currently uses a 35mg nic salt which also puts this out of my ballpark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Any suggestions on a tank that would vape similar to the Smok Novo pod? My wife currently uses the Novo but I know she’s wanting to move to an actual tank and the subohm tanks I have are a bit much, she’s tried my Hermetic rda with a .4 build and the temp is fine but it’s too much vape and after a couple puffs she’s coughing. She currently uses a 35mg nic salt which also puts this out of my ballpark.

I hate to say it but look at the nord kit, it provides some flexibility in the coils so she can change up when she's ready.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hate to say it but look at the nord kit, it provides some flexibility in the coils so she can change up when she's ready.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

That looks like an interesting kit and close to the size of the Novo too. I’ll check that one out a bit more. Thanks!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Hellvape's Hellbeast is interesting because it is one that can do MTL, or DTL if she decides that down the road,,, or with the right coil > in between like a loose MTL or tight DTL.
Baby Beast coils, Vaporesso GT coils and Nautilus coils fit. I would bet there are other brands of coils that would fit as well, as in, if brand xyz claims to fit Baby Best coils, then brand xyz would fit where the BB coil would fit. But with the choices, probably wouldn't need to look any further. Aspire Triton Mini coils also fit the Nautilus, so there's another 2 coil options(didn't count Ti). Between Nautilus and Triton Mini for MTL or for a bit more DTL without too low on resistance is .4Ω, .5, .7. 1.2, 1.6, 1.8 The 1.6 and 1.8 are close to the same and I used to run the 1.6 once they came out with it. Nautilus coils are about $10 for 5pk. I don't know if it will run on Nic Salt.
http://www.hellvape.com/tank/hellbeast-tank.html

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hellvape's Hellbeast is interesting because it is one that can do MTL, or DTL if she decides that down the road,,, or with the right coil > in between like a loose MTL or tight DTL.
Baby Beast coils, Vaporesso GT coils and Nautilus coils fit. I would bet there are other brands of coils that would fit as well, as in, if brand xyz claims to fit Baby Best coils, then brand zyx would fit where the BB coil would fit. But with the choices, probably wouldn't need to look any further. Aspire Triton Mini coils also fit the Nautilus, so there's another 2 coil options(didn't count Ti). Between Nautilus and Triton Mini for MTL or for a bit more DTL without too low on resistance is .4Ω, .5, .7. 1.2, 1.6, 1.8 The 1.6 and 1.8 are close to the same and I used to run the 1.6 once they came out with it. Nautilus coils are about $10 for 5pk. I don't know if it will run on Nic Salt.
http://www.hellvape.com/tank/hellbeast-tank.html

I really like that and could see it being used by me if she doesn’t go for it lol. I didn’t even think about a Nautilus tank. Thanks!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would get her a Sense Screen..... She will be so happy.....
fc7041d23d5e37b71395f8631d72fddf.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is a sweet tank better flavor than anything else..... Even Rda's......

Oh ...Maybe the VGOD Subohm Professional......
1b7dcc8f464af284d55c4b90b738eb71.jpg

But they aren’t the vape style she’s interested. I mean I said she’s using a Novo Pod and I’m looking for a tank similar to that type of draw. You’re clearly recommending subohm which would be detrimental to the purpose.

VU Sponsors