Become a Patron!

Tank For Vaporesso Tarot Nano

Hello,
Please tell me / recommand a tank that fits my mod.
I want a bit bigger liquid capacity than 2 ml, an easy adjustment for the airflow, high quality materials / premium product, 510 driptip.
I'm really into flavor but still a cloud vaper...

Is the mod sub ohm compatible ?
Thanks....

TheLightningsBoltZ

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you're looking for something cheap that has low cost coils, I'd go with the Melo 3.

The tank itself can be bought for 13-15 and you can get a 5 pack of coils for 8 bucks if you look hard enough. I'm on a budget right now and that's my day to day tank and I love it. If you want you can go on eBay and get a class cylinder replacement if you wanna go all out. Tank has a 4ml capacity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RTA or subohm with disposable coils?

If you are looking for an RTA, I would recommend the serpent mini for flavor and any of the griffin tanks for a good combo of both. For a subohm tank, I like herakles plus or V2.

I use the Smok Baby Beast on my tarot nano. They seem to work really well together, but does only give you 3ml capacity. I have been a big fan of the baby beast forever since it was the first tank I ever used. Can never go wrong with it, but does work well with the tarot given that you won't be vaping any higher than 80W.

love2vape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Cleito from Aspire is a good tank in my experience. That has a 3.5ml capacity, and can be 5ml with the fat boy extension. It has some pretty good flavor.

Also the Baby Beast mentioned above is great.

VU Sponsors