Become a Patron!

taking vape on airplane

Hey guys, this is my first post on the prestigious vaping underground, but I have a couple of questions as to taking a vape on an airplane and the rules and regulations.

I have an itaste mvp, the basic starter kit setup and a couple of 15 ml bottles of juice from my local store Sir Vapes A Lot, and my questions are:
1. am i allowed to take any of this on the airplane? (I am flying internationally, from Indianapolis to the Dominican Republic and back)
2. What is the rules on the juice and if i can take it or not?
3. What piece of luggage should i put it in? the carry on suitcase or my personal backpack)

Thanks!

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome!!

Domesticaly, (North America) I'm unaware of any regulations phrohibiting taking your gear on the plane. I don't know about the legality of vaping in the Dominican Republic. I would suggest putting your vape gear in your carry-on if for no other reason, it it trips the X-ray at screening, you can explain to the screeners what it is. If it trips Xray in your checked baggage, they might decide to "examine it or worse in your absence.

You are not planning on vaping on board? If not, I forsee no problem. Check wih the Dominican Republic Government about the legality of vaping there.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Do we have a thread about the legality ov vaping in other countries? Dubai has banned Ecigs, are there any others?

gin828

Member For 5 Years
Do we have a thread about the legality ov vaping in other countries? Dubai has banned Ecigs, are there any others?

Singapore they are banned (immigration will confiscate it) I have vaped in Dubai and Abu Dhab without issues ....I think they arent allowed to be sold in the UAE, but i could be wrong.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have only flown in small private aircraft my friend owns. When his Wife is with us she says it stinks so I don't. But He says She was born pissed off so I can't help. :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anybody know the specifics of the Dominican?
Welcome, first:) I would Google the laws for that country. I have been told by Canada "Ignorance of our laws is NO excuse". I Said Shit in there office. Bad words aren't allowed in Government Buildings I guess. No fine, just Bitched at. :cool:

gin828

Member For 5 Years
http://gulfnews.com/news/uae/health/vaping-versus-smoking-the-case-for-e-cigarettes-1.1539555

Apparently vapeing is now banned there. Won't get you beheaded on Youtubr though I don't think....

I worked in the UAE for 6 months last year and seen a couple of vapers out and about but they where all expats. The police are pretty laid back on the expats as long as your not bothering the locals. Saudi Arabia could give a shit if you vaped or not. Singapore on the other hand will go bat shit crazy on you. Always best to check laws....Their country their rules, and they could care less if your an American

VU Sponsors