Become a Patron!

Taking the plunge into DIY juice.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just got in a gallon of VG and a liter of PG. Most of what I use is either max VG or 60-75% VG. Good price too, IMO. Got it for dudadiesel.com

Nick (GrimmGreen) recommended I go to TFA for flavors. I'll be placing an order in a few days.

LOVE me some tobacco flavor. Perfering Turkish (from vape mall) and a local juice that hints of Turkish.

What flavors specifically should I order from TFA?

I'll do some other flavors too, but I figured it would be best to ask here, where there is likely quite a few tobacco flavor fans.

TIA.

P.S. I am delving into DIY because I am tired of spending so much on juice. I am currently buying 2-20 mil bottles for myself a week locally (not to mention my wife vapes too), in addition to ordering other places for more juice to try and have for back up. I vape about 50-60 mils a week. My bill at the local crafter is over 25 bucks a week. 10 bucks more a week then I spent rolling my own cancer sticks.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
awesome ! good for man. it feels rewarding to when you get something you really enjoy. I am not huge on tobacco vapes but I think you will find out people prefer other brands over TFA. sure you can make something good either way. so really I have nothing for you lol other than a congrats and welcome to the club !

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
awesome ! good for man. it feels rewarding to when you get something you really enjoy. I am not huge on tobacco vapes but I think you will find out people prefer other brands over TFA. sure you can make something good either way. so really I have nothing for you lol other than a congrats and welcome to the club !
I am all ears for places that sell good and safe flavorings. Not interested in oils though.

Nick just recommended them to me, so that was where I was going to start. Based on their prices, seemed reasonable too. Tobacco is my ADV. So if someone has a better place to buy those types of flavors, educate me.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A lot of people like Inawera and Hangsen flavors for tobaccos. There are threads for both here, too. I think Bull City carries both. If not, the ecigexpress does.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A lot of people like Inawera and Hangsen flavors for tobaccos. ju There are threads for both here, too. I think Bull City carries both. If not, the ecigexpress does.
Hmmm, I have a couple of Hangsen tobacco juices that I haven't even tried yet. Too bad they are at home and I'm out of town for a week, but thanks for the tip, when I get home I'll have to delve in.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I used to buy Hangsen Turkish all the time to mix for my boyfriend. He's recently taken a liking to FA Virginia.

LoveVanilla

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hangsen has ~75 different tobacco flavors and are good across their product line -- though individual tastes do vary.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
yes.. i would suggest to pick up only a few from each vendor..
mix them up and see which ones taste the best to you..
from there, we can work up some recipes for you :)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Placed an order with vaporshots tonight.

Nic (100) and 4 tobacco flavors, strawberry, whipped crème, choc/toffee, "smooth", ice and menthol.

Fast way to drop 70 bucks!

VU Sponsors