Become a Patron!

SXmini - G Class - Dual 18650 200W

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's cool but I own a Boxer and a G Class. Boxer with the 550 chip is not worth $100 more than the G.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Ey man... if you TC and not care about KANTHAL
Buy DNA..
if you don't care about TC like me
Buy what you think is best for you...
If you think the g class is overpriced? I don't think so, because if you look at the other yihi mods they all priced almost the same, it's a standard you know... BUT... it's not always what the mod can do and look, you might as well have to consider CUSTOMER SUPPORT.. GOODLUCK WITH YIHI...
DNA is a USA based company so as fsk... both companies have great CS... so yeah.

Thanks buddy really wasn't trying to start a war earlier with my question on kanthal was just a research question ....

Truth is I like both power and TC not necessarily one more than the other. Im hoping to get a top tier mod and can't decide on which to go with. Being I can't afford all of them, and the just 1 I want to get the one which will last the longest and provide a really decent experience in both categories...I'm happy to tinker, also I'm happy not to but whatever it is needs to be decent and long lasting cause I won't be able to afford another one for a while!

This G class mod looks the absolute bollocks

I also really like the G2 (except for the stupid symbols all over it (sleeve can sort that)

Not sure on which to finalise on the DNA 250 list there are a few out there and I hear mixed quality issues on some of them

So I'm torn which to get if you had to choose one and only one what would it be

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks buddy really wasn't trying to start a war earlier with my question on kanthal was just a research question ....

Truth is I like both power and TC not necessarily one more than the other. Im hoping to get a top tier mod and can't decide on which to go with. Being I can't afford all of them, and the just 1 I want to get the one which will last the longest and provide a really decent experience in both categories...I'm happy to tinker, also I'm happy not to but whatever it is needs to be decent and long lasting cause I won't be able to afford another one for a while!

This G class mod looks the absolute bollocks

I also really like the G2 (except for the stupid symbols all over it (sleeve can sort that)

Not sure on which to finalise on the DNA 250 list there are a few out there and I hear mixed quality issues on some of them

So I'm torn which to get if you had to choose one and only one what would it be

Yup that g2 box is FUGLY!!
But the chip is great, and the box is solid...
And very good CS, you can go wrong with it!

The gclas is very beautiful, unique and quality is screaming at you... ( I don't own one) but I held Ana played with it at a vape shop.. the biggest con for me is the CS...GOODLUCK getting help if something happen to it...

I vape like you, I vape TC rarely like once a month, I like power, I like the heat, I like CLOUDZ bro and flavah, KANTHAL for me! Is no good I'm a nichrome and ss guy... I like to taste my juice... the dry hits argument doesn't exist anymore IMO...

I'm DNA FANBOI im not afraid to admit! WHY?
GREAT CS
MODS LOOKS BETTER IMO
CHEAPER IMO..
SOFTWARE SUPPORT
UPDATES/FIRMWARE
CUSTOMIZABLE
TC IS TOP NOTCH....
GREAT COMMUNITY (https://www.evolvapor.com)
There's always gonna be great user support from users around the world...

If you decide to get a DNA mod
Pm wings fan (Steve) he is the DNA guru here

If you get the fsk mods
There's a large thread here on VU

If get the g class email Dlsjb the you tube reviewer
And watch his review, great guy...
Good luck brother
And don't worry about the back n forth that's normal here...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have but prefer power mode.

5ff062eea3870b99cdeeb2397e5ec364.jpg

Have you tried it on these monsters?

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Think I've settled on a YiHi just a great all rounder ..now the question is which one to go with! The M or the Q why is ....nothing ever easy :headbang:

16123127_102017886980414_7651169777498456064_n.jpg

If at some point I get a DNA mod I'll be going with the Rebel being I don't temp control the whole time it was this reason I chose DNA second after YiHi no other reason

16123013_1151786204876505_6835962530628632576_n.jpg

Nothing against G2 I'm sure it'll kick ass ...I just can't get over the box design ... I think if I'm gonna be spending this sort of money I have to like the mod ergonomically and aesthetically especially if I'm gonna be using it day in day out

G1.jpg

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The way I understand it both mods vape the same. If I didn't care about the color screen or want 30mm attys to fit without overhang, I'd probably go with the Q Mini (the Q Mini has a 25mm 510 plate) and save a few bucks. It seems like the main difference is bigger color screen and compatibility with 30mm attys. I've heard mixed reviews on the Joystick so that could be a plus or a minus. Good luck with your decision!

Cheers,
Steve

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Think I've settled on a YiHi just a great all rounder ..now the question is which one to go with! The M or the Q why is ....nothing ever easy :headbang:

16123127_102017886980414_7651169777498456064_n.jpg

If at some point I get a DNA mod I'll be going with the Rebel being I don't temp control the whole time it was this reason I chose DNA second after YiHi no other reason

16123013_1151786204876505_6835962530628632576_n.jpg

Nothing against G2 I'm sure it'll kick ass ...I just can't get over the box design ... I think if I'm gonna be spending this sort of money I have to like the mod ergonomically and aesthetically especially if I'm gonna be using it day in day out

G1.jpg
That q mini is one weird box you would probably like the g class better IMHO

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
That q mini is one weird box you would probably like the g class better IMHO

Hehe yeah but you can get different covers for it ...really like it myself (and the red!) the way I hold the mod will be easier pushing the button when vaping I reckon as well

The way I understand it both mods vape the same. If I didn't care about the color screen or want 30mm attys to fit without overhang, I'd probably go with the Q Mini (the Q Mini has a 25mm 510 plate) and save a few bucks. It seems like the main difference is bigger color screen and compatibility with 30mm attys. I've heard mixed reviews on the Joystick so that could be a plus or a minus. Good luck with your decision!

Cheers,
Steve

It's that joystick putting me off ....you just know it's gonna get shanked after a few months putting it your pocket or whatever

I really like everything else about the M it's got all the bells and whistles including having the ability to hold bigger attys but i don't plan on having anything over 25ml so thats really a mute point ...have to say the brown leather variant looks awesome

Both can utilise the Bluetooth app which is cool

I've always found in all things the more there is to it the more can go wrong simple is often better

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hehe yeah but you can get different covers for it ...really like it myself (and the red!) the way I hold the mod will be easier pushing the button when vaping I reckon as well

It's that joystick putting me off ....you just know it's gonna get shanked after a few months putting it your pocket or whatever

I really like everything else about the M it's got all the bells and whistles including having the ability to hold bigger attys but i don't plan on having anything over 25ml so thats really a mute point ...have to say the brown leather variant looks awesome

Both can utilise the Bluetooth app which is cool
you are missing the point of the joystick one point of adjustment no finger dancing I had the G class in my pocket most of the day yesterday I did not get shanked..

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
you are missing the point of the joystick one point of adjustment no finger dancing I had the G class in my pocket most of the day yesterday I did not get shanked..

I get the point of the joystick I like it but I also had a blackberry with a similar feature and they tend to wear over time (sensitivity of the control) a push switch is easy to replace and solder on the board

Also I don't mean Shanked after a day ...was saying few months time of doing it all the time ...that nipplle does stick out quite a bit ...out of interest scary what's the warranty period?

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not after a day ...was saying few months time of doing it all the time ...that nipplle does stick out quite a bit ...out of interest scary what's the warranty period?
I believe its crappy like most Chinese products 6 months it appears. its different that is why I have it its one tool in an arsenal of a vaping smörgåsbord

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I believe its crappy like most Chinese products 6 months it appears. its different that is why I have it its one tool in an arsenal of a vaping smörgåsbord

Does it feel solid the joystick in terms of resistence? Doesn't it only click when you push it down?

Last edited:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahh bollocks to it being the Q class is pretty much the same price well 20 quid different I'll end up getting the G class I think .....if I can that is its sold out everywhere sigh! ....although rebel has already got preorder on the go for the 550j chip (get a 9 month warranty with them) hmmmm

https://www.esauce.co.uk/the-rebel-mod/the-rebel-mod-yihi-550j-200w-bluetooth-tft-rebel09-rebel-vape
incorrect I got mine from vapinart they have it in stock
http://www.vapinart.com/cart/SXmini-G-Class-Carbon-Fiber--P2919.aspx

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahh bollocks to it being the Q class is pretty much the same price well 20 quid different I'll end up getting the G class I think .....if I can that is its sold out everywhere sigh! ....although rebel has already got preorder on the go for the 550j chip (get a 9 month warranty with them) hmmmm

https://www.esauce.co.uk/the-rebel-mod/the-rebel-mod-yihi-550j-200w-bluetooth-tft-rebel09-rebel-vape
if you have a change of heart Vapinart has the most expensive mods made to man get this one dude its only 750.00
http://www.vapinart.com/cart/Vertigo-FreeInk-3-P2702.aspx :)

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
750 for a mod! ....sod that don't care how many pretty pictures you stencil on a metal tin that's outrageous

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sold out in the Uk I mean... by time I have to pay her majesty and all the bean counters in the government for the privilege of having it sent to me from the states just isn't worth it ...id rather wait my end
gotcha did not know you were on the other side of the pond

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
between the mini Q and the G class I would get the G class (I already did), the price difference it not that substanctial, and it really is a very good looking and excellent mod. I got some issues with the bleutooth, but hopefully will be fixed in the next upgrade (bit don't care about it anyway), but otherwise, very nice!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
750 for a mod! ....sod that don't care how many pretty pictures you stencil on a metal tin that's outrageous
I think the vicious ant variant was once 1100$

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
between the mini Q and the G class I would get the G class (I already did), the price difference it not that substanctial, and it really is a very good looking and excellent mod. I got some issues with the bleutooth, but hopefully will be fixed in the next upgrade (bit don't care about it anyway), but otherwise, very nice!

I really like the brown leather variant of it however is it me or is that leather bubbled in the pic below (zoom in look between her thumb and index finger both sides of the fire button)
sx-mini-g-class.jpg

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Just a heads up, though you seem to have settled on the G anyway, I believe the cover plates are only interchangeable on the original Q. They did away with that feature on the mini. I think.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a heads up, though you seem to have settled on the G anyway, I believe the cover plates are only interchangeable on the original Q. They did away with that feature on the mini. I think.
That's correct. Only one of the plates are removable on the Q Mini. No color change option like the Q had if you bought the spare doors.

Cheers,
Steve

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really like the brown leather variant of it however is it me or is that leather bubbled in the pic below (zoom in look between her thumb and index finger both sides of the fire button)
sx-mini-g-class.jpg
I am considering sourcing some type of hide maybe snakeskin and make some new sides to replace the carbon fiber for something different.
that leather does look a bit crimped in that picture

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
So I made my order today guys didn't get the G or Q class sorry YiHi you crapped out, didn't get the Rebel or G2 ended up putting an order in for this!

lost-vape-drone-bf-squonker-dna250.png

Well chuffed so will be joining the ranks of DNA after all! And on that note I'll bow out this thread ;)

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
new firmware available for G class:

Upgrade Features:

1. No delay when firing.
2. Greatly reduce the power consumption on standby mode.
3. Battery voltage added on the main interface.
4. Time added on the main interface.

New interface now looks like this in wattage mode, no more temperature and wire type, instead battery voltage and time. I prefer this.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I made my order today guys didn't get the G or Q class sorry YiHi you crapped out, didn't get the Rebel or G2 ended up putting an order in for this!

lost-vape-drone-bf-squonker-dna250.png

Well chuffed so will be joining the ranks of DNA after all! And on that note I'll bow out this thread ;)

Holy crap look at the size of that 510 plate. You could probably fit a 60mm atty on there. Well done. Was that on pre order or all they available for purchase? Please do come back and let us know how it turns out.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I am considering sourcing some type of hide maybe snakeskin and make some new sides to replace the carbon fiber for something different.
that leather does look a bit crimped in that picture

Let us know how that goes scary will look awesome with a different skin on there that is a different contrast to the black centre panel

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Let us know how that goes scary will look awesome with a different skin on there that is a different contrast to the black centre panel
I found some killer snake skin but am debating actually spending the time to do it

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I found some killer snake skin but am debating actually spending the time to do it

Do it ....do it ....do it

it'll looks the nuts mate and be unique to boot well worth it!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
new firmware available for G class:

Upgrade Features:

1. No delay when firing.
2. Greatly reduce the power consumption on standby mode.
3. Battery voltage added on the main interface.
4. Time added on the main interface.

New interface now looks like this in wattage mode, no more temperature and wire type, instead battery voltage and time. I prefer this.

Thanks I had just checked the other day did the upgrade I saw no difference in performance now if they would get the android bluetooth app out I would be happy

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
or maybe a cobra with the head still attached? or a cobra? hmmm which to get
s-l1600.jpg

Prefer the purple one

what are you supposed to do with the head, attach it to the fire button or something? Push it down it'll be like vaping it's venom hehe

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Prefer the purple one

what are you supposed to do with the head, attach it to the fire button or something? Push it down it'll be like vaping it's venom hehe
NO NO NO the heads would be put in a box and sent to you kinda like the scene from the movie Seven for instigating me to do this :)

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
NO NO NO the heads would be put in a box and sent to you kinda like the scene from the movie Seven for instigating me to do this :)
:confetti:
hahaha seriously though don't do it if you think it will bugger up the mod buddy

<whispers do it> shhhhh

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Am I the only one with a significant firing delay when the screen has timed out? Once the screen is on there's basically no delay, but once it's gone black there's around a half to full second delay between the button press and the actual firing.

VU Sponsors