SXK Stingray X clone

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Man I've been gone so long it just occurred to me that you also asked about Gplat wire I think it was and the answer to your question from oh about two months ago is yes I do have some knowledge but not lots, and what I think I was trying to say about knowing there was an issue in the vape world was that Gplat wouldn't release the material handling data, can't recall the acronym MSDS maybe?
Since then I think they have and now it's all about titanium I guess, beats me, I use coat hangers SWTF?? unpainted

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Our personal thread... LMAOF

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Say FC.. When I first saw your posts I looked at your avatar and zoomed in to see what that box was and well thought that was a good idea as I use quit a bit of cotton so went to Amazon and bought a box, all was going good, stuff was OK, came home one night and the cats had got into it and had a blast I thought it had snowed in my house took weeks to clean up, but cats to looked funny as hell all covered in cotton, it was hysterical, kinda, so thanks for the cotton idea... LOL

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I went to the link and it says not reverse threaded

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Geez, my apologies I'm sorry so I guess it must only be the CiGreen then, how did I NOT see NOT, getting new glasses, feel like an idiot, sorry friend..!

Reef153

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just one and a veritas and origen v2 clone

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
my rep with sxk just told me that they are using a new coating process on the black stingray x called MAGIC HR. It is very new to sxk and they are still trying to perfect it. He said the main tube and extension tubes have a very slight different color to them. I canceled my order until they get it right. It is very nice having a sells rep in china be so honest about the quality of products. Very rare as well.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Well, I think the Ray X was my last Mech as I originally thought it would be.

Sigelei 100 coop on its way, IPV2 and EMech are going to find themselves new homes.

Elev8vape has a Cloupor T8 150 Watt with my name on it.

I asked Arlind for a combo deal on the Cloupor ZNA 50 and T8. He replied that he will give me a combo deal on the ZNA since Elev8vape has purchased Cloupor ZNAs!!!!

If Elev8vape does offer a true 'combo' deal on both the T8 AND the ZNA for everyone...it should be an EPIC deal that Vapor Joe will surely publish.

...I got the Stingray X I wanted, I believe that the FastTech Stingray X it is actually SKX & not Cigreen. I'd like believe that the person who said it was Cigreen was just mis-informed and didn't have ulterior motives due to a vendor collaboration.

Would you care to elaborate on these statements? Or better yet, since you said you have spoken to SXK direct, can you verify that are supplying FT with the SXK Stingray X? The difference between FC and FT is the fact that FC's Stingray X is confirmed SXK, while it is only FT's customers who are speculating, hoping, wishing that their X came from SXK, all while FT is watching and not saying word. Which is especially ODD and interesting considering FT staff had no problem jumping on the forums to confirm the source of their newly listed Rose clone once speculation and questions began ...

FT will confirm and advertise other brands or manufacturers names that they carry "authentic" or "genuine" , but they won't confirm a clone that is SXK made when there upteen threads speculating and going on endlessly about it? Ya ... ok

Your statements are fairly "rich" for someone who seems to have a vested interest in believing that their unnamed, unknown SRX clone is SXK made. If you wanted a true SXK Stingray X, then you should have bought a confirmed SXK Stingray X clone, instead buying the cheapest look a like available and then having to convince yourself that it came from that source ...

At the end of the day the Stingray X that I own, and reviewed is verified SXK, and you merely hope, wish, and pray that yours is .. FACT ... and that is all that I have to say about that. o_O

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
No worries...this is 'our' personal thread...LoL.

It's just a Mech...a stunning beauty, but still just a Mech...that can be replaced for $27.26 via FastTech.

I was thinking of an insulator...but taking the flat section of a gallon milk jug and exacto knife a circle with the hybrid adaptor making my template.

Oh is it now? :confused:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And guess what else? I am skyping with a Rep at SXK and they are most certainly making the black Stingray X, so I stand corrected in my prior statements ..

I asked her why it is not showing on in their product catalog? That is how I keep track of what they have coming, as they usually list their mods before they are even done with production .. she didn't answer the question, she just sent me the pic over skype instead, and here it is. I am not really impressed by it.

If it wasn't for the fact the the rep has all of their mods listed on her skype profile by name, I would still be saying they don't make one ... I am not liking this photoo_O

0TiFUos.jpg
hmmm I wonder about the blue one I noticed on Fasttech it did not say 1:1 as the black one does?

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hmmm I wonder about the blue one I noticed on Fasttech it did not say 1:1 as the black one does?

I dunno, I didn't see that one, but I do know that FT's "1:1" clone descriptions mean nada .. like their 82mm 1:1 4nine, and the 1:1 Rose V2 missing half of the kit o_O

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
FCreeves I know you said you bought your last mech but thought I'd show you this Key, Got it as present today, very nice clone, actually excellent clone 1:1 near as I'd ever know

P9080024.JPG

Last edited:

ctvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm definitely looking for a good quality skeleton clone. 88evape
is now out of stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
is now out of stock.

Edited..

Last edited:

kh888

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:DDon't want to keep saying thank you but i am really appreciate your support! If there is anything i can help with, feel free to reach me directly.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I had to post this here .. an ECF member by the username "haku" purchased both the SXK Stingray X from FC and the "1:1" Stingray X from FT offered some feedback on ECF ..

"i promised that will report the differences between the stingray-x from fc (sxk) and the equivalent one from ft. they are indeed different."

Of course I already knew this ...

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Oktyabr,

New batch is on the way to USA. Should be available within 36 hours.
Thank you!
Doris

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I received this last Thursday from Focalecig.com US Warehouse http://focalecig.com/Product/SXK-Stingray-X-Clone-14031... and damn, this mod is everything that I wanted it to be. For two months I waited with bated breath for the clone to finally hit.

ETA: HERE IS THE LINK TO MY IN DEPTH REVIEW OF THE SXK STINGRAY X CLONE
http://vapingcheap.com/stingray-x-clone-review-mechanical-mod/

VzKebgI.jpg
I got mine a few weeks back upgraded the magnets and the pin now she is sweet voltage drop almost as good as my Fuhattan

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmm...I like that!
If there are any serious collectors of mods as I am well here's a heads up on the Skeleton Key original, It's going on sale at VapeRev today at 11am PST I've been watching this for a long time and have about 7 or so clones of this mod and that is how I form an opinion of whether or not I'm going to break with the big Benjamins and I can say that some of the clones I've gotten are so good that I wonder how the original can be all that much better well I'm about to find out I hope, by the way if anyone wants a brand new unopened clone of the key I have about 4-5 I think of a very good clone right down to the Skeleton key box just no card of authenticity unlike the original,

I am also interested in selling two Eleafs without ego/510 adapter or charging cords, I can NOT stand a device sold a variable volt that isn't, and please don't tell me it is because it isn't and that argument has been worn out on this thread for sure, but I have one in black and one in silver, both lightly used that's for sure, just aggravates the hell out of me and this is just my opinion and I know a lot of people are just raving about them but a scope doesn't lie and the have the chip set all wrong which honestly is a shame due to the fact that this would have certainly been a MVP killer, maybe they'll get it right in V2.
Let me know if you want to buy these two, I think $50 plus shipping is a fair price but I'm open for debate.

Also the one really great thing about that eleaf was that ego/510 adapter and it is the best I have ever seen so that's one positive and I have finally found out where to get those and they are damn cheap, damn cheap compared to what the fools are charging for your regular old adapter.
Here's the link http://sweet-vapes.com/apvs/eleaf/eleaf-joyetech-510-ego-adapter.html
For $3 are you kidding me, I grabbed 5 since it seems I'm always using them in my out and about setups.
Here's a couple pics of the two Eleafs I want to sell and the Skeleton Keys, and buy the way I noticed looking at the pictures of the adapter that that vendor is selling that the center post on it looks to be copper and not like the silver color of the one that came with the Eleaf Istick. Maybe better??

Bye the way, using the Eleaf be careful of the 510 threading, it's soft, I've been using like I almost always do a air flow adapter as my 510 connecter as it's a lot easier to replace an adapter than drilling out a 510 and putting in a new insert, also the best device I've found to work on this Eleaf is the Aspire Mini Nautilus running at 1.6ohm and set at 3.0v of all things as it makes NO difference what you set it at until the battery is down to about half bar or so then you can up regulate, that's a fact.. Thank you very much my good vape people, now what was I doing?? :confused:

Attachments

• Eleaf adapter.JPG
    Eleaf adapter.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Kanger Pro Aspire BDC ET-S.JPG
    Kanger Pro Aspire BDC ET-S.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Good engraving and low voltage drop with extension tube.JPG
    Good engraving and low voltage drop with extension tube.JPG
    396.7 KB · Views: 11
  • PA240095.JPG
    PA240095.JPG
    261.2 KB · Views: 10
  • PA240092.JPG
    PA240092.JPG
    325.6 KB · Views: 10

Sparks

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
is now out of stock.

Get a hold of me and we can see if we can work a deal, need to get rid of a couple and there good quality and I would check each for sure, I know the voltage drop is real low, real surprised me frankly and the switch on mine are great, magnetic like no other locking device out. See pics in other new post today

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Perfect mech mod . How about its vapor ? huge ?
it is amazing. it fires your coil with almost no voltage drop. of course the vapor is going to depend on your build and delivery device. I have a .16 ohm with dual parallel 26g around a 1/8th drill bit with 4 wraps and the vapor is pretty amazing. The flavor is even better. you will not be disappointed if you decide to go with this setup

VU Sponsors