Become a Patron!

SXK Kayfun prime vs Kayfun prime review

vaperscoil

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 2 Years
WAR of the clones, I think its a scam! how can a clone be 1:1 with the original? maybe SXK is working with SVOEMESTO, Maybe it's just a marketing trick to sell us more... A review and build tutorial. best mtl rta ever!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SXK makes very good Clones, I have 5 SXK Kayfun V5 Clones and one Authentic. I have to insure I keep the tanks separate along with all parts cause you really cannot detect a difference. The machining and quality is spot on.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have an SXK Narba, a SXK Solo an SXK Hurricane JR. Near indistinguishable from authentics (well Narba changed the drip tip to ultem - only difference).

vaperscoil

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 2 Years
well, that's very good for us as consumers. but if you think about it all the premium manufactures will stop develop new premium tanks and products and if this "sxk" know how to copy others so good why he doesn't develop some original tank.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well, that's very good for us as consumers. but if you think about it all the premium manufactures will stop develop new premium tanks and products and if this "sxk" know how to copy others so good why he doesn't develop some original tank.
I only buy Clones for three reasons
  1. To test out high end gear before I buy the Authentic
  2. If the Authentic is not available
  3. Out of Spite for a shit company
An example out of spite is for instance the O-Atty which is basically a Narda Clone that they charge $160 - $200 for. Hell I haven't even Vaped on mine, I just bought the Clone to say fuck you to Odis Collections

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
SXK makes very good Clones, I have 5 SXK Kayfun V5 Clones and one Authentic. I have to insure I keep the tanks separate along with all parts cause you really cannot detect a difference. The machining and quality is spot on.
Great review and hints on wicking, the Prime looks good and seems it tastes good too!

VU Sponsors