Member For 4 Years
Picture Black Ammit
9ff72baef65200fe0cffedca7b3df295.jpg
d22b20a2c0a10244a48f67754ac90132.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Switched Mods for the Black Ammit to the dual battery I stick rated 200 watts the joytech only goes to 60
Just look at that beautiful SX mini G Class in the back ground...
9edd18913ebcaba6afdcba15eb120e7c.jpg
1a2af0d3bdde071fb359437d6ff93fdc.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Folks I am going to build the Aromamizer plus RDTA FOR ONE of my SX mod,in the instructions they show no build coil picture and I can not find one one their website, Any one here have a picture of their build ? I am a visual person I have read all the stuff they offered to read. I Have these Kidney puncher coils they say 0.25 Ohms per pair or should I go with other coils like the Alien, Clapton types.
9e40c477b652c8adbbbb10d5f6ce9769.jpg
0352b77e114558cbd7a6c6b34f352542.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do they go in like this and share the wick hole ?
97188cead46fc6c2820348e5031cd6a3.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Could things like your talking about Inspects be updated if SX changes the software ?

Sorry for the late reply, Puff. Been busy busy busy lately.

I could use the mod in wattage mode I suppose, until YiHi comes up with a software update. 120 watts wouldn't cut it using 4 claptons in the Voltrove or Modfather attys.

Last edited:

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry for the late reply, Puff. Been busy busy busy lately.

I could use the mod in wattage mod I suppose, until YiHi comes up with a software update. 120 watts wouldn't cut it using 4 claptons in the Voltrove or Modfather attys.
Hey could you go look at coils gone mad and tell me if I am doing this atomizer plus right.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do they go in like this and share the wick hole ?
97188cead46fc6c2820348e5031cd6a3.jpg

I have that atty, but haven't taken any pictures of a build. I was using two claptons .25 ohm. Pretty good vape.

After I bought a few Modfather attys, I put the Aromamizer plus back in the box, I seem to get much better flavor from the modfathers......:)

I didn't care for the screen in front of the airflow. Restricted the airflow too much.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey could you go look at coils gone mad and tell me if I am doing this atomizer plus right.

I'll check the thread out, Puff. It's been awhile since I put coils in the Aromamizer, may not be of much help.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Puff, go to about 14 minutes into this video. He shows you basically the same way I installed the coils.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
You'll get it, I've got to watch that too. I have built plenty of postless decks but looking at your pics, I can't figure the airflow out. That's the cool thing about YouTube, there's a build tutorial for everything.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You'll get it, I've got to watch that too. I have built plenty of postless decks but looking at your pics, I can't figure the airflow out. That's the cool thing about YouTube, there's a build tutorial for everything.

On a side note, there are some mods (comin soon) on your site that are givin me a serious chubby.
I really wish you had a Notify Me button. :)

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
On a side note, there are some mods (comin soon) on your site that are givin me a serious chubby.
I really wish you had a Notify Me button. :)

You do have a notify me button...but it has 2 legs...ME. Seriously, if there is something coming soon that you're interested in I will keep you informed, you just have to let me know.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@ Coval51 look what I did more in the coils gone mad.
5bde811277031a398814fac13c84cd24.jpg
520acdd317cf5c874403d26ae284fe40.jpg

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I have that atty, but haven't taken any pictures of a build. I was using two claptons .25 ohm. Pretty good vape.

After I bought a few Modfather attys, I put the Aromamizer plus back in the box, I seem to get much better flavor from the modfathers......:)

I didn't care for the screen in front of the airflow. Restricted the airflow too much.
After you mentioning the Modfather a few days ago I decided it was finally time to get one. Been on the fence about it for months, but every time I see it compared to the Aromamizer Plus the Modfather is touted as the better of the two, and I really like the Plus. As a bonus, the matte finish on the black one seems to be a better match for the black G Class than the glossy finish on the Plus.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have looked at the Mod Father tanks they are nice looking tanks, this is my first 30 mm RTA and My First dual coil build , so far I like this tank , when my test juice VG/PG goes away I will add my ejuice and play with taste. These tanks all seem to sensitive in the cotton area lol some forgiving some not I choose the Black so I can swap tanks between the Carbon fiber or The Red Kevlar SX Mods.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Puff, go to about 14 minutes into this video. He shows you basically the same way I installed the coils.

I feel asleep last night watching You Tube thank you for this link, I woke up and started working on my coil after 2 cups of coffee, trial and error on the coils but it all came together and big coil lesson learned..

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I put my Diy Grapefruit in my Steamcrave plus and I have all kinds of spot on Flavor I am really impressed with my tank...... And with my SX

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey folks check out the center pin on my Pharaoh tanks On the Gold one that pin is all the way out and it has problems with connection the Black one is how they should be.
feebc3aed629da805841a575652830e4.jpg

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey folks check out the center pin on my Pharaoh tanks On the Gold one that pin is all the way out and it has problems with connection the Black one is how they should be.
feebc3aed629da805841a575652830e4.jpg

Mine all look closer to the one on the right. :(

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Black one came from Element Vape the Gold one is about a month older from MFS I Would say it is a manufacturer Bloop.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can anyone help me figure out why my Aromamizer Plus leaks after filling I am following the directions and getting tired of this issue. I bought this tank just for my SX mods but it is freaking me out with this leaking. I'M open to thought and Ideas on making this Tank behave.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I get that with quite a few top fill atomizers...as much as I hate to say it. I just take the tank off the mod to fill it. That's quite often a problem with the cheaper tanks from China with production tolerances. That's why I'm down to 4 good high end atties (out of 6) all of which work flawlessly and 12 Chinese made atties...6 of which work flawlessly. It''s a gamble. a reviewer might not have a leaking issue but you might because their production tolerances are so loose. Most Chinese made RTA's use a +/-.010" tolerance on critical dimensions. +/-.003" is what things should be to ensure a proper seal on the orings. I'm heading into a meeting this morning. I'll be in touch with a few ideas to hellp you find out where the problem is coming from...too little cotton, poor o ring seal, pressure differential between tank and chamber, etc...And this is a machinist talking here...remember...I actually made money before I started working at a vape shop.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do take my tank off to fill I do not trust it, things I have done Changed I rings checked my cotton , I did find some info in the Tanks thread It appears to not only be me others have the same problem...

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The ones that work perfectly are the Eden Mods Rose 3, The Stattqualm Squape R with the "W" deck installed, Svoemesto Kayfun 5, and the Stattqualm Squape X Dream. These are all top fill RTA's (except for Squape R, which is bottom fill) with outstanding flavor and phenomenal machining and build quality. No leaking at all even after filling, easy to build and wick and did I mention the flavor and quality of thick dense vapor with a simple single strand wire 24 gauge .5 ohm coil at around 30 watts. You noticed a difference in quality of vape with the G class, well, the mod just provides power to a coil in the atty. The actual vapor is produced by the coil and flavor is influenced more by chamber and chimney design than the ability to use huge coils and lots of power. Huge coils and lots of power are one way to get good flavor, just not very efficient. That's the cool thing about vaping nowadays though. If you like a hot vape...go with big chambers, big chimneys, big coils, big airflow and lots of power. If you like a warm vape...there's plenty of tanks out there for that too. It all depends on what you enjoy. Of course you've got all the RDA's too. Just another style of vaping...you may enjoy that too.

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've found that the aromamizer plus wants alot off cotton in the juice holes, both with the postless and the velocity deck.....so you gotta really stuff those juice holes....since I do that it never leaked on me again...

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've found that the aromamizer plus wants alot off cotton in the juice holes, both with the postless and the velocity deck.....so you gotta really stuff those juice holes....since I do that it never leaked on me again...
Great that is good to know, I will will take another look at my cotton and change it up.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like this Areomizer Plus but it is almost to much power for me I think I will tone down on the coils and find the sweet spot. I did refill it a couple of hours ago. Follow the directions. Except I top filled with AFC And JFC Started my top lid and turned the tank upside down . opened the JFC Half way and then sat the tank up right and saw bubbles coming up and I slowly opened the air and I only had a drop or two leaked put in on my SX and it is Vaping good.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The ones that work perfectly are the Eden Mods Rose 3, The Stattqualm Squape R with the "W" deck installed, Svoemesto Kayfun 5, and the Stattqualm Squape X Dream. These are all top fill RTA's (except for Squape R, which is bottom fill) with outstanding flavor and phenomenal machining and build quality. No leaking at all even after filling, easy to build and wick and did I mention the flavor and quality of thick dense vapor with a simple single strand wire 24 gauge .5 ohm coil at around 30 watts. You noticed a difference in quality of vape with the G class, well, the mod just provides power to a coil in the atty. The actual vapor is produced by the coil and flavor is influenced more by chamber and chimney design than the ability to use huge coils and lots of power. Huge coils and lots of power are one way to get good flavor, just not very efficient. That's the cool thing about vaping nowadays though. If you like a hot vape...go with big chambers, big chimneys, big coils, big airflow and lots of power. If you like a warm vape...there's plenty of tanks out there for that too. It all depends on what you enjoy. Of course you've got all the RDA's too. Just another style of vaping...you may enjoy that too.
Here are my Kayfuns from 2 thru 4 years old. The Blue one and the Black are the newest I think Tobeco, they have never been built, the thing I did not like was the small amount of liquid these hold, but I do like the style, Butt I believe they are all clones .
e3489de84a7a223a4d0a865cfe4fb2aa.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here are my Kayfuns from 2 thru 4 years old. The Blue one and the Black are the newest I think Tobeco, they have never been built, the thing I did not like was the small amount of liquid these hold, but I do like the style, Butt I believe they are all clones .
e3489de84a7a223a4d0a865cfe4fb2aa.jpg

Perhaps I should build these with to days micro coils and see if they work right, on the Sovmesto clone it had an egg centric
Milling around the pin and I believe a guy who new machining fixed it so it did not short all the time it was a PITA.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I wouldn't mess with them really. The blue is a clone of the Kayfun 4, which I have the authentic and hate it. The other one is the Kayfun Lite clone. Not a bad design, but specifically built for mouth to lung, tight draw low power vaping. The Kayfun 5 can do it all, right up to claptons, aliens, whatever. Deck design is very different from what you have there. More importantly...your Aromamizer seems to be doing well now. Good job!

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These tanks will go back in my Vape Museum then. Such History it holds.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
That's where mine are staying LOL. There has just been too many improvements made with the new Kayfuns, they're even making an RDA now which is quite out of character for Svoemesto.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went digging in my stash and look what I found heads in these several years old Kanger tanks work on my Black P3 woot woot. The nano is on the Provari but I will switch that one out to the mini. Coils rated up to 30 watts.
a0fc602efc1c5d7341a6d35476e71d1a.jpg
29f7525c8a9081a1efd51d0994e5556d.jpg
b6b3d87d40f4883d03773bf0e86a1c79.jpg

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I still have 2 of those Kanger subtank minis. I like using the .5 ohm SSOCC coils at 20 watts on my P3 with the airflow about 1/4 of the way open. The higher resistance coils have kind of small wick holes but when running lower wattage they still keep up with the wicking. They are still a top selling tank for a reason...they're cheap, they work and you can find coils everywhere.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank God they have done major improvements my are a PITA ,I will take a Serious look at the Svoemesto It would most likely restore my faith in these style mods.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went digging in my stash and look what I found heads in these several years old Kanger tanks work on my Black P3 woot woot. The nano is on the Provari but I will switch that one out to the mini. Coils rated up to 30 watts.
a0fc602efc1c5d7341a6d35476e71d1a.jpg
29f7525c8a9081a1efd51d0994e5556d.jpg
b6b3d87d40f4883d03773bf0e86a1c79.jpg

I have a question on my P3 Coval51 20 watts on my P3 is that it ? I have not really messed with the P3 mods for awhile. It seems to like these old kanger tanks and heads, I am getting a good vape. Rated 13 to 30 watts, my P3 will not even fire any of my new Tanks , Yes I forgot Provaris amp limit me bad.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
P3 Kabuki Dis Won.jpg Well, the P3 if it is running the last firmware upgrade will fire down to a .5 ohm coil at up to 20 watts. As they came from the factory it was a .7 ohm limit. Provape is gone forever now though so I'd keep that P3. They do really well vaping the way they were designed for...low power, mouth to lung draw. Not a cloud chaser mod, that's what 200 plus watts is for. Never really understood the fascination for big clouds myself, when I smoked, I never ever tried to suck down an entire cigarette in one drag LOL.

VU Sponsors