Become a Patron!

Switching from juul to smok nord, what mg salt nic to buy??

hello everyone, I am so confused and need help. Recently quit smoking cigarettes 2 months ago and used the juul first using 5% nicotine pods and am now using 3% nicotine pods. I bought the smok nord and I am confused on what mg salt nic juice I should buy, the guy at the vape shop sold me 35mg and I feel it is to strong? What mg would be equivalent to 3% juul pods, please help, thanks

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Some companies make 3% ( 30mg/ml) and some also make 2.5% ( 25mg/ml)

The Smok Nord is going to put out move vapor than the juul so you will want to get something on the lower side or it may be too much.

I use regular box mods with an RTA or pod devices depending on the situation.
With the box I use 3mg/ml (0.3%) and with the pod I use 25mg/ml (2.5%)

The 25mg/ml works well for me and it's not harsh

I've tried 3.5% and 5% but they are just too much and it's an unpleasant experience.

It's better to start off low and raise the level up if you need to.

A Juul 3% would be the same as 30mg/ml in salt nic eliquid.

Also Welcome to the forum:wave:

Some companies make 3% ( 30mg/ml) and some also make 2.5% ( 25mg/ml)

The Smok Nord is going to put out move vapor than the juul so you will want to get something on the lower side or it may be too much.

I use regular box mods with an RTA or pod devices depending on the situation.
With the box I use 3mg/ml (0.3%) and with the pod I use 25mg/ml (2.5%)

The 25mg/ml works well for me and it's not harsh

I've tried 3.5% and 5% but they are just too much and it's an unpleasant experience.

It's better to start off low and raise the level up if you need to.

A Juul 3% would be the same as 30mg/ml in salt nic eliquid.

Also Welcome to the forum:wave:
I have one more question if you would be so kind to help again I am so new to using a vape so please forgive my neediness for answers, is 25mg salt nic a pretty low level of nicotine? I eventually want to ween myself to a lower level and just use 0 nicotine, but I will continue with baby steps until then. Also if I eventually get to cutting out the nicotine do I have to buy a different device, and use regular juice and not salt Nic?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I have one more question if you would be so kind to help again I am so new to using a vape so please forgive my neediness for answers, is 25mg salt nic a pretty low level of nicotine? I eventually want to ween myself to a lower level and just use 0 nicotine, but I will continue with baby steps until then. Also if I eventually get to cutting out the nicotine do I have to buy a different device, and use regular juice and not salt Nic?

I've seen nic salt as low as 2% (20mg/ml) so 25mg/ml is the low end of nic salt eliquid.

Eventually you will most likely have to buy a different device to get down to 0mg
You probably won't need anything super big or expensive but you will need a starter kit of some sort for the regular eliquid.

The lower nicotine level eliquids are regular eliquid (not nic salt) and most are thicker (higher VG to PG ratio)
Most store bought regular eliquid comes in 0mg/ml, 3mg/ml and 6mg/ml
Some sites have 12mg and 18mg/ml but there aren't as many choices at those levels.

I've seen nic salt as low as 2% (20mg/ml) so 25mg/ml is the low end of nic salt eliquid.

Eventually you will most likely have to buy a different device to get down to 0mg
You probably won't need anything super big or expensive but you will need a starter kit of some sort for the regular eliquid.

The lower nicotine level eliquids are regular eliquid (not nic salt) and most are thicker (higher VG to PG ratio)
Most store bought regular eliquid comes in 0mg/ml, 3mg/ml and 6mg/ml
Some sites have 12mg and 18mg/ml but there aren't as many choices at those levels.
You’re an angel, thanks a bunch!

VU Sponsors