Become a Patron!

sweet-vapes? trustable?!

Hey fellow vapers, pretty new to vaping since about a month now and love it way better than cigs lol anyway I decided to put on my big boy pants and decide to get the isitck 30w mod and aspire Nautilus mini tongi with for now. So the Q is I ordered the 2 products from sweet-vapes as they had a good price for both. I was wanting to know anything about the sight like recent buys from y'all, trustable, reliable
, etc.. any info would help as I'm skeptical about ordering inline for the first time through someone I don't know really well.

[QUOOK thanks,="Artemis, post: 322725, member: 1421"]I made a few orders with sweet-vapes. (Sheybogan, WI). They seem okay. However, I don't know how they deal with returns an such. Sweet-vapes is less than 50 miles from my house. They are real.[/QUOTE]
Hmm ok thanks, I'm just skeptical their return policy is hard and some of the reviews which were not that many were old. Any chance you bought mods from them or did you order from them through online?

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered hardware from them a couple times in the last few months. No issues and they shipped rather quickly. I can't speak to their return policy or the quality of their juices as I haven't experienced either.

OK thanks y'all well I ordered my mod and tank yesterday which won't be processed till Monday probably,just don't want to get burnt for 70$ lol but thats what the whole thing about onkne shipping comes in. I just hope more people have reviews on them. I'll keep y'all updated about it though.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They're reputable. I've ordered from them before.

Their return policy is a bit tough, but apart from that they're fine.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ya they seem like it, don't mind me asking how long ago did you order and was it mods or parts?
Maybe a year ago for the first time (a Fogger), and something recently. I can't remember what I ordered recently, so it must have been some sort of accessory!

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got a nautilus premium starter kit in January and the shipping was fast and the products authentic, haven't tried their juices though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two hardware orders in the past 45 days. Both went very smoothly.
I've sent a couple people their way and they, too, were satisfied. All orders arrived within a week.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They actually have the lowest cost kanger v3 air flow controllers..ive purchased from there once before.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hahaha!
That's exactly what I ordered

Im getting another protank 2 (full size) so i need to order another one from them...I asked them about the mini v3 and they didnt know what that was..lol...they still dont carry it...smh..i wanted a good price on one..lol

MirkoGradski

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought both of my nautilus tanks from them, my ipv mini 2 and countless 5 packs of BVC coils. They're pretty good with shipping and all of that. Customer service is pretty good as well, as I've messaged them and spoke to people at their warehouse. I will most likely buy more hardware off of them in the future mainly because their prices seem to be the fairest out of all the online store fronts that I've come across.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
advertising_3_w10241.jpeg

AndyF150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I placed an order with them a few days ago that should arrive later today. I'll follow up later today after I check the mail. :D

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

AndyF150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Everything I ordered was fine. They seem to have fair shipping, decent shipping and an excellent selection. Most vape shop return policies seem to be pretty strict. When 90% of your merchandise is made in China that is to be expected.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Old thread but in hindsight should have looked up reviews first. On the 16th 4 days ago I placed an order, haven’t received a tracking #\ shipped email yet, which is unusual for a US company IMO so I looked up reviews.
I found several stating they don’t answer emails/phones and people trying to get their money back which has me a bit worried, anyone dealt with them online lately?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If it is the same Sweet-Vapes I order from all the time they are a trusted vendor in my mind. I have ordered from them for close to 4 years. There is/was a counterfeit site with a very similar name once which was a scam.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thanks Steve, the reviews are probably from the fake one then, just got a bit worried after reading them and not receiving a shipping notice yet lol.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have gotten the young lady in Customer Service on the phone a few times and they respond to emails. Not as expedient as we would like at times.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I should add I was contacting them to see when Out of Stock items would be back in and not for problems.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So it turns out that they just never sent a shipping notification, no big deal at all, and it arrived today so they must have shipped same day I ordered. Sorry I doubted them but just had never heard of them, if anyone reads this and wondering they are a great vendor :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So it turns out that they just never sent a shipping notification, no big deal at all, and it arrived today so they must have shipped same day I ordered. Sorry I doubted them but just had never heard of them, if anyone reads this and wondering they are a great vendor :)

It might have gone to spam and you missed it. That has happened to me.

VU Sponsors