Become a Patron!

Sweet Cream Substitute?

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am very nearly out of my beloved Flavor West Sweet Cream which as we know is not very "clean" to vape. I had feared the same fate with TFA's Vanilla Bean Ice Cream until I found Capella's Vanilla Custard V2.

I see that Capella has a Sweet Cream that is "clean" of nasty's. How is that for a substitute?
On a lighter note, how are the clean whipped creams? Light, fluffy and sweet?

Thank you in advance for your opinions. Cheers.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I do have FA's Fresh Cream. While I enjoy using it, it doesn't always replace the yummy flavor of a sweet cream. Just as with custards. You would not always want to use Caps Custard for everything knowing that FlavourArts Custard would be better in a mix.
Just as the case of sweetening something like Fresh Cream, yeah it might work, but would it be better then using a balanced sweet cream?

Thanks Huck for replying. There may be hope for my strawberry/banana cream mix.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Caps sweet cream is pretty awesome, there is no warning on it but that doesnt always mean anything either.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I am actually am vaping some FW sweet cream now, I was working on a mothers milk clone. I think caps sweet cream is more moist than FW and better tasting

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think caps sweet cream is more moist than FW and better tasting
I like reading that kind of news, thanks wllmc. I was mixing up another bigger batch of a Unicorn Milk clone when I was reminded of how low I am on that flavor.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am very nearly out of my beloved Flavor West Sweet Cream which as we know is not very "clean" to vape. I had feared the same fate with TFA's Vanilla Bean Ice Cream until I found Capella's Vanilla Custard V2.

I see that Capella has a Sweet Cream that is "clean" of nasty's. How is that for a substitute?
On a lighter note, how are the clean whipped creams? Light, fluffy and sweet?

Thank you in advance for your opinions. Cheers.
What made you think the caps sweet cream was clean? I just assumed it wasn't. It may be--I have no idea.. But if it is, that would be nice to know.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am trusting Bull City Vapor not showing any warnings with the Capella Sweet Cream and at Wizard Labs the Description from the manufacturer's website no mentions of the assorted nastys.
Capella could be pulling a Flavor West.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am trusting Bull City Vapor not showing any warnings with the Capella Sweet Cream and at Wizard Labs the Description from the manufacturer's website no mentions of the assorted nastys.
Capella could be pulling a Flavor West.
Oh, yeah, I was confused by the occasional labeling of baddies, too. You'd think that if some products are accompanied by announcements that they have risky ingredients that those products without such announcements must be free of said ingredients. But no... I don't think so, unfortunately.

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's funny, we're all concerned if flavors have anything bad in them and yet we smoked for years knowing it was all bad. I'm going to be pissed if I get hit by a bus. My last thought is going to be "But God, I only vaped the good flavors".

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
It's funny, we're all concerned if flavors have anything bad in them and yet we smoked for years knowing it was all bad. I'm going to be pissed if I get hit by a bus. My last thought is going to be "But God, I only vaped the good flavors".

haha

-GR-

Member For 4 Years
"But God, I only vaped the good flavors".

That is very funny. I know I am going to take this even more off topic but here it is 2:30 in the afternoon, on vacation and already half lit again. I am of the mindset that when it is my time to go it is my time to go. I obviously want to do a little better for myself which is why I am vaping as opposed to smoking two packs a day. However I don't want to live to be 90+ and not be independent the whole time. If I get to the point I need to rely on someone else taking care of me or my kids feel the need to put me in a home then that isn't life as I see it. Live life to it's fullest extent every day like it is your last. I am happy with the fact that I am not smoking the stinkies, I don't smell like an ashtray, and I can breathe better and the vape certainly tastes better than the analogs.

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That is very funny. I know I am going to take this even more off topic but here it is 2:30 in the afternoon, on vacation and already half lit again. I am of the mindset that when it is my time to go it is my time to go. I obviously want to do a little better for myself which is why I am vaping as opposed to smoking two packs a day. However I don't want to live to be 90+ and not be independent the whole time. If I get to the point I need to rely on someone else taking care of me or my kids feel the need to put me in a home then that isn't life as I see it. Live life to it's fullest extent every day like it is your last. I am happy with the fact that I am not smoking the stinkies, I don't smell like an ashtray, and I can breathe better and the vape certainly tastes better than the analogs.
Amen. Progress not perfection!

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The FW Sweet cream is supposed to have no diacetyl, no acetyl propionyl, but 3,6% acetoin, which is very high. The butterscotch has 1% and is in the highest percentages.

Acetoin is not considered a danger such as dicetyl and acetyl propionyl, but it should be used in moderate amount. So it is a good idea to replace or mix the sweet cream. The CAP sweet cream has no V2 version, so the original sweet cream should have bad stuff in it.

TFA Gelato bean vanilla (ice cream replacement), TFA vanilla swirl, FA sweet cream, CAP vanilla custard V2 are some good choices.

I personnaly can't go over 9% of V2 products, because I can feel the butyric acid (diacetyle replacement) and the feeling on the tongue is not appealing to me. I can tell when an eliquid supplier uses 15% V2 in a eliquid... So I mix different products.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors