VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

These are almost impossible to find! Sony has stopped production.

Sony VTC5 18650 30A Drain Unprotected Lithium Ion Flat-Top Battery

The Sony VTC5 battery is perfect for any 18650 compatible devices. Additionally these batteries are a great choice for experienced vapers using sub-ohm coils.

Price is for two batteries

Features:

• 3.6 Volt
  • Cut-off Voltage at 2.5 Volts
  • Fully Charged at 4.2 Volts
  • 30A Drain
  • 2600 mAh
  • Flat-Top Battery

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$29.90 + FREE SHIPPING

NEU6Ve3Z6ac

Click here to get more information on this deal....

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone know if these are authentic? Heard that they were getting really good at faking these due to the high demand...

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im not sure I trust these to be authentic. On the slight chance they are, they are probably recycled laptop batteries and aren't any good anyway.
I contacted the seller and asked if they were guaranteed to be authentic and this was her reply:

Hi, I got them in a as is auction they were represented to me as sony but tha'ts all I can guarantee as I purchased them on the after market. I offer a satisfaction guarantee.
Carol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im not sure I trust these to be authentic. On the slight chance they are, they are probably recycled laptop batteries and aren't any good anyway.
I contacted the seller and asked if they were guaranteed to be authentic and this was her reply:

Hi, I got them in a as is auction they were represented to me as sony but tha'ts all I can guarantee as I purchased them on the after market. I offer a satisfaction guarantee.
Carol

oh jesus lol... no thanks - i'll pass!

thanks for reaching out to the seller though.. saves me some time and money!

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, no problem. I think people are so desperate for these that they suspend common sense...I dont think I would ever trust my batteries from a questionable source.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Does anyone know if these are authentic? Heard that they were getting really good at faking these due to the high demand...

LOL I know the seller, I KNOW these are Authentic.. Geesh!!! :rolleyes:

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer

These are excellent priced, compared to what they are normally going for. How about a set of 2 VTC5's for @ $100-$1,200 or like these :D Sorry I just had to, I understand with all the re-wraps going around! Take Care :)

mobcittty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Be careful with theses batteries,They are being reported as fakes.

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I had a feeling they were fake. I just bought some over at FT yesterday (bought two 2 packs) they just restocked and they are confirmed as authentic by Sufie. Remember to us BLF code. Can't believe this didn't make @VaporJoes pimped deals...getting harder and harder to find these authentic from a reputable source. This should hold me over until a new darling battery is released into the vapor wild...

VU Sponsors