Become a Patron!

Super Noob Battery question.

bwhit1387

Member For 1 Year
Purchased a Uwell Nunchaku Starter kit, and I added on a battery that it suggested Samsung 30q 18650 3000mah 15a. The Uwell website says it can use any 18650 battery and the one I found on Amazon says its 25r 18650 2500mah 20a.

if these numbers and compatibility charts are explained somewhere else, I am sorry. But I want to be safe using my vape

bwhit1387

Member For 1 Year
Much appreciated. And will definitely be buying from one of your suggested sites. But the question I still have is how do I tell what the best battery is for my device. all it says is use a 18650, but doesn't mention anything else

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Much appreciated. And will definitely be buying from one of your suggested sites. But the question I still have is how do I tell what the best battery is for my device. all it says is use a 18650, but doesn't mention anything else
All depends on how you Vape. Performance I'd recommend Samsung 20S or Sony VTC5a's but you'll sacrifice mAh. If you Vape 35W and below I'd say Samsung 30Q or Sony VTC6 and your battery charge will last longer due to higher mAh.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

tejas240

Member For 2 Years
I get my 30q from Amazon, high rated dealer, no problems. Yeah you probably want a higher amp battery because your only using one.

VU Sponsors