Member For 5 Years
Sully's Sweet Berry Mash (All FA)
2.5% Forest Fruit
2.5% Strawberry
0.5% Oba Oba
0.5% Marshmallow
0.5% Marzipan
0.5% Fresh Cream

The 3 sweet flavor additions really help fix the 'dry' effect you get with FA fruits at higher power and the cream helps smooth it all out. I think this one is very, very good! If you don't have Oba Oba you can prob get away with doubling the marshmallow. Try it! Let me know what you think.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2.5% Forest Fruit
2.5% Strawberry
0.5% Oba Oba
0.5% Marshmallow
0.5% Marzipan
0.5% Fresh Cream

The 3 sweet flavor additions really help fix the 'dry' effect you get with FA fruits at higher power and the cream helps smooth it all out. I think this one is very, very good! If you don't have Oba Oba you can prob get away with doubling the marshmallow. Try it! Let me know what you think.

Sounds great - I'll put it in my mixing queue!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Feel free to add a touch of your favorite blueberry flavor! I just added 0.75% NF Blueberry and it took this to a whole new level of delicious!

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This sounds awesome Sully! I'm without Oba and Marzipan ATM, and can add extra Marshmallow to help of set the former, but will I lose too much of the intended result omitting the latter?

Thanks for the recipe! How high wattage have you tried this at?

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You need to get Marzipan!! Ask @wllmc, it really lends to a high performance vape. My last batch I doubled the Marshmallow and Cream + added a bit of NF blueberry. This rocks @ 50watts. Haven't played with it any higher but I think it would still be pretty good if you get your airflow / flavor percentages matched up right. :) Might need to play a bit (increase the flavor a little) to get it right for wide open airflow.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You need to get Marzipan!! Ask @wllmc, it really lends to a high performance vape. My last batch I doubled the Marshmallow and Cream + added a bit of NF blueberry. This rocks @ 50watts. Haven't played with it any higher but I think it would still be pretty good if you get your airflow / flavor percentages matched up right. :) Might need to play a bit (increase the flavor a little) to get it right for wide open airflow.
Sounds great! Will add Marzipan to next order and revisit this then.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
sweet

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2.5% Forest Fruit
2.5% Strawberry
0.5% Oba Oba
0.5% Marshmallow
0.5% Marzipan
0.5% Fresh Cream

HEY SULLY this looks really good! ? For you... can you explain what Oba oba tastes like/does....and marshmallow? I'm newbie

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They are both what I would describe as "sweetener" flavors. Not really sure what Oba Oba is supposed to be, I don't get much of a flavor when vaped stand alone but it adds sweetness to the mix. Marshmallow is the same, except it tastes like marshmallows!! :) Intended use in the mix is to sweeten it up! :)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are both what I would describe as "sweetener" flavors. Not really sure what Oba Oba is supposed to be, I don't get much of a flavor when vaped stand alone but it adds sweetness to the mix. Marshmallow is the same, except it tastes like marshmallows!! :) Intended use in the mix is to sweeten it up! :)
Thanks a lot...how sweet is it...wondering cuz a friend wants a super sweet strawberry banana flavor...I myself wanna try this but need a few of the flavors... Thanks

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's sweet but not overpowering sweet. I actually doubled the marshmallow, marzipan and oba oba in my last batch. Still very good and more sweet. Just mess with %'s on those 3 to adjust the sweetness to your (and your friends) liking. :)

It's sweet but not overpowering sweet. I actually doubled the marshmallow, marzipan and oba oba in my last batch. Still very good and more sweet. Just mess with %'s on those 3 to adjust the sweetness to your (and your friends) liking. :)

Sully: Do you have a recommended Steep time on this mix? I've loaded all the ingredients in my cart and I'm very curious about this one. Thanks for sharing it.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like it best right away! Hasn't lasted long enough around here to do a proper steep. :)

SONOFA!!!!! I missed ordering Strawberry. #$^#%^%^$&

I was also purchasing a large quantity of TFA strawberry for my EDV and I must of had a brain fart. Of course I didn't figure this out until I was nearly done with the mix....Newb! I substituted the TFA strawberry and up'd the percentage by .5. I haven't tasted it yet but I'm irritated with myself.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All good! You can also try just bumping up the Forrest Fruit. Never used TFA Strawberry. Let me know how it turns out!

It's good. The wife likes it and our son of few words..."yep". I'm going to take it to work and have a couple of my vape buddies try it today.

I have one guy at the office that can pick out the slightest hints of flavor, usually nails it. Picked up on some mothers milk I vaped 3-4 tanks ago without re-wicking. He is my new taste tester :)

Me: It's lacking something, Probably strawberry..... What is the faint bite I'm getting at the end? I can't place it. Forest Fruit?? It's almost a melon flavor. It's very good, very vapable like it is. My mix just needs a little something to round it out. It's complex and I think I'm going to enjoy it. I'll pick up the strawberry when my supplier returns from the holidays.

FYI: I mixed the original recipe. Not the double Marz, Marsh, Oba version.

Last edited:

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad your liking it! Not sure what the 'bite' you describing is. Could be the TFA Strawberry or your nic perhaps? Keep me posted as you tweak it, I'd be curious to try your variations.:D

Glad your liking it! Not sure what the 'bite' you describing is. Could be the TFA Strawberry or your nic perhaps? Keep me posted as you tweak it, I'd be curious to try your variations.:D

Sully. It's been my EDV for over a week. I am really enjoying it. Thank you. I force steeped it for a few hours and the "bite" seems to have dissipated. I think its the FF. I am vaping it in an Orchid @ .6 on an OKR box around 4v. I made another 100ml to vape on it this week :) When I get a few better flavors, I'll try tweaking it a little and let you know if I find anything interesting.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sully. It's been my EDV for over a week. I am really enjoying it. Thank you. I force steeped it for a few hours and the "bite" seems to have dissipated. I think its the FF. I am vaping it in an Orchid @ .6 on an OKR box around 4v. I made another 100ml to vape on it this week :) When I get a few better flavors, I'll try tweaking it a little and let you know if I find anything interesting.
Sweet! Glad it calmed down for you! It's funny you think it's FF. I just reorder that flavor and realized the bottle I had been using (a few months old) had faded quite a bit and was missing a few flavor notes. The notes that were missing I would describe as a 'fruit punch' type edge. Now that I mixed it again with a fresh bottle of FF, it is just a bit harsher fresh...which I don't mind since I mix Max VG and a little bite is nice sometimes. :)

Like I said above I really like it with just a touch of NF Blueberry and I recently tried it with a touch of INW Cactus and that was very good too! Keep me posted on your variations!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just playing around really, I ended up kinda liking it that way. It made it sweeter for sure and tasted just as good with the power up. I usually adjust flavor amounts based on my builds power and airflow. I really don't vape under 30w very often so, if your vaping lower feel free to tweak it a bit if it's too strong or too sweet for your liking! :)

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Huck! I thought so too. ;) I'm glad you like it. :)

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like my Berries with maple syrup, I'll try this swapping the ObaOba for FA Maple Syrup

davesnothear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Everytime I make this I vary it some and it has always turned out awesome. I am up to 7 different variations now and hate that I never tried this recipe back when I first started DIY. Great recipe and thank you sully for posting it.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Everytime I make this I vary it some and it has always turned out awesome. I am up to 7 different variations now and hate that I never tried this recipe back when I first started DIY. Great recipe and thank you sully for posting it.
Very pleased that your enjoying it! I also try little variations every time I mix this up. That's part of the fun and excitement of DIY. :)

carrielsal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sully, thank you for sharing. I'm a fairly new mixer. I've been looking for new ways to use Forest Fruit. I didn't have a couple of flavors in this recipe, so I tweaked it a bit. This is so good as a shake and vape.

2.5% FA Forest Fruit
2.5% FA Ripe Strawberry
1.0% TFA Toasted Marshmallow
0.75% FA Fresh Cream

Kahzmoe

Member For 4 Years
Yo brother, thanks for turning me onto this site! Just bought a 166 bucks worth of FA flavoring after browsing thru some recipes. I'm totally stoked to not be mixing at near 20 percent with flavor west flavors. Hell, I even broke out the quasar and built some 1 ohm coils. Let the waiting game begin!!

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yo brother, thanks for turning me onto this site! Just bought a 166 bucks worth of FA flavoring after browsing thru some recipes. I'm totally stoked to not be mixing at near 20 percent with flavor west flavors. Hell, I even broke out the quasar and built some 1 ohm coils. Let the waiting game begin!!

John the club I started in January and have spent over 300$ on FA flavors which is a fraction of what premium juices would of cost me !!!

Kahzmoe

Member For 4 Years
One of the things I'm most excited about is the quality of the FA flavorings I've tried so far. I've been mixing primarily with FW flavors close to the 20 percent range so I'm thrilled to be able to use less of a far superior flavoring.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome to see you here brother! FA is the bomb...and oh, the clouds are awesome too!! Instead of 80% VG now you can get closer to 95% VG and still have full flavor! :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally got around to mixing this one up this morning. Honestly, this has to be one of the best vapes I've ever had, thank you!

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IMHO just the berry mix alone is really good. I say this because all I have is the FF and strawberry ;)

-Kingboomer

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, I've got some of the flavours In FA & the rest in Cappella's... So I see a little mix session coming up, cheers for the recipe.. Will report back

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Mr Mixer

Member For 4 Years
I mixed this up and doubled the cream on it, I was so impressed with it, such a great flavor. Its right up my alley. Thanks for this recipe! I can't wait to add some bilberry/blueberry to it.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! I'm glad that you are enjoying it. This was one of the first of all FA flavors I mixed up that I REALLY liked. Feel free to post any variation you do in this thread. I like mixing it up so posting your tweaks and additions would be great! :)

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This looks great. Added to my to do list. May be awhile as I'm short of flavors, but look forward to tying this. Thanks.

2.5% Forest Fruit
2.5% Strawberry
0.5% Oba Oba
0.5% Marshmallow
0.5% Marzipan
0.5% Fresh Cream

I know this may be a dumb question but I have to ask how do you convert percentage to ml thank you

DIY'er 43

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Finally got around to mixing this, and I am so glad I did. This is delicious. Thank you Sully for sharing this.

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really good shake and vape, love that Forest Fruit. Blasting through 60mls in 2 days lately... need to make concentrates first and bigger batches lol

VU Sponsors