Become a Patron!

Suggestions for a good rta for flavor

jsr27

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi! I'm New to the rta game. I'm usually a hardcore dripped. I've got the tfv4 and am looking for something a little bit different. What's the best rta or rtda for flavor. I am a flavor junkie no doubt! I need one that will give me enough room to put some pretty elaborate coils on! Clouds will be nice but flavor is the important part! I would greatly appreciate some suggestions! Thanks for any ideas!

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Aromamizer with the Velocity deck has best flavor imo, and largest build deck of the rta I think.

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
e846dd185f9541c1ced9bbd35b7422cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This limitless RDTA Has the most flavor from one of these that I have ever tasted with a .53 build fused Clapton.

aje81

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kayfun V5!!! I am loving this atomizer right now. Might be my favorite at the moment but it still has that new atomizer smell too therefore may change in time. I've had it for 5 days now and it has lived up to the hype so far.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you're ok with the Top Coil thing (wick it right and it won't leak) the Avocado is my favorite. It doesn't quite match the flavor of say my Petri clone it does if I drip as well as have the tank, in other words if you want a flavor shot you can drip on top of the reservoir to fall back on in times you can't drip. Freshly dripped it's right up there with my best flavor setups, without it, it's easily the best non drip I have.

If you want a true RTA the Boreas comes to mind, it's a whopper but it packs the flavor by overloading you with vapor (over being an exaggerated term, not really overwhelming, just very very whelming). It lacks the on the purity side, IE a dripper is getting Coldstone (insert your favorite icecream place here) where the Boreas is getting a whole tub to yourself of storebrand (but with no calories or feeling shitty after eating all that icecream!). If the Boreas is too big and you want a 22mm, the Diablo comes to mind, more compact, meaning smaller builds less vapor production but the flavor is purer and still robust in it's richness, one of my favorite tanks.

Now there's tons out there, but for flavor my favorite is the Avocado followed by the Diablo/Boreas (impossible to decide between them for flavor, though I like the Boreas overall better though I love the form/fit of the Diablo plus it brings out a different flavor). Those would be my three top suggestions.

Now, additional ones I'd feel are worth looking into from either experience(starred *) or word of mouth: Theorem* if you like single coils, Merlin as well for single coil, Moonshot, Limitless, Conqueror, Haze RDTA* (again for single coils), Griffin* (larger 22mm option), Serpent (more MTL), Goblin Mini (more MTL).

Right now I'm vaping my Theorem which has replaced my Haze, but only because it's easier to wick (not to insert a coil though) and looks prettier. I'm far more a flavor chaser than cloud chaser, but I'm happy with my selection (what I listed above plus a couple Petri clones as far as what I use regularly).

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
three days ago I bought the Heracles V2 RDTA. It also has incredible flavor I just need to learn how to WICK it better so it will stop leaking. If you don't wick it right it will leak

F

fckaugust8th

It all depends on your vaping style. For single coil rta my favorites are Hurricane, kayfun mini v3, Merlin. these are MTL tanks tho The Merlin is too loose for my taste, even with the air flow restrictor. The Bachelor nano is another single coil rta worth trying, a little more restricted draw. The kabuki and Melo3 use ready buit coils and are very good MTL tanks. Between Boreas, Griffin, Diablo and Alleria, I personally found best flavor with the Alleria. In my view, Boreas is a cloud chaser's tank with great flavor and the Alleria is a flavor chaser's tank with huge clouds. The thing that must be mentioned is that in both tanks I'm using @raymo2u coils and they are truly wonderful. The Griffin I traded after a few days and the Diablo is sitting in the box.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Avocado Great flavor and clouds
Boreas great flavor great clouds
Alleria good flavor ok clouds
Merlin great flavor ok clouds

Those are the four I use and how I would rank them. All of them are easy to build and wick. I should have my Limitless, Goblin mini, and Bellus this week.

vapekitten420

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
VCMT RTA or the Hercules v2 RTA / tsunami or the indestructible rda/ probably the limitless rdta or the avocado. I own all of these so I do know what I'm talking about.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm enjoying the ehpro bachelor (full size, not the nano). I'd imagine it's similar to the nano. Can't really compare it to much personally, most of the reviews seem pleased with the flavor along with others who own them. Just a simple single coil postless design, easy to rebuild and seems to be easy on juice consumption. The nano might be slightly better for flavor having a shorter chimney but the nano drops capacity to 2ml which may or may not be an issue. That's less than my clearomizers hold.

awoodby

Member For 4 Years
I'd also vote for the Merlin. I've lately been using the same juice in multiple tanks, the merlin isn't for clouds (still plenty of vapor, but I'm using a single coil in it, would make a lot more with 2 coils), but the flavor is much better than my other tanks. Though I still like them a lot also, the Merlin's very noticably better flavored.

VU Sponsors