Become a Patron!

suggest a taste kit

Hi everyone :) , I am not new in vaping , but i got bored in chasing clouds.
I still want to vape , but i want nice flavor and less clouds.
I had Smok x cube II with Mutation RTA but it produced too much clouds and now i have Ijust 2 battery with goblin mini RTA.
Is there something else that is small and compact , that produces small clouds and great flavor for cheap price?
P.S Sorry for my english , it is not my native tongue language :)

iVape524

Member For 4 Years
Look into the kangertech subox mini and the eVac VTC mini. My vote goes for the VTC mini after using both. Basically the same price as the kanger with higher wattage options, better display, temp control, upgradable firmware

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evic VTC Mini, excellent mod, excellent build quality, feature packed, works flawlessly!
Top it with a Crown tank with SS coils in TC mode, and you got yourself the best "Taste Kit" your gonna find IMO, without building your own coils.

VTC Mini:
Ni/Ti/SS TC modes
Power/Bypass/Auto-BF Detection (for Cubis tank) modes
TCR Customizability
USB Upgradable
Large, Bright, Easy-To-Read Display
User-Friendly UI
75W Single Cell 18650 (USB charging capable, user-serviceable battery bay)

Crown:
4-5ml capacity
SS construction with knurling
Adjustable AFC
Top-Fill
Wattage and TC capable coils
Sub-Ohm and Supra-Ohm coils
Has an RBA section (sold separately)

Just a great Mod, I absolutely love mine!

CrownSSeVicVTCmini.png

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's no need to get a new mod - unless you've got some other problem with that XCube it should be good for lower power (which will make less cloud). Same with your Mutation - build higher resistance (say 0.8-1.0 ohm) on either the Mutation or Goblin.

For flavor, look for higher PG in your liquids - I'd shoot for a 30/70 to 50/50 mix - personally I vape max-VG in the 10/90 range of PG/VG blend, but you may like a bit thinner juice for better flavor and less cloud.

I'd stick with your gear and start experimenting with builds and liquids, unless you really want to downgrade. If you want a tiny mod now that you don't need all the power to produce clouds, I absolutely love the look and feel of Council of Vapor's Mini Volt, though I still don't have a tank small enough to mate to it...

VU Sponsors