Become a Patron!

Subtank v2 info released

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw this on the Kanger FB page. It's the v2 of the 25mm subtank. Looks like they did away with the need to swap tops to change between OCC and RBA heads, and are using an RBA head that appears to be the same as in the Mini Subtank. Calling it the Subtank Plus

SUBtank_Plus.jpg

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice! And it's 7.5 ml now :D the 25mm diameter fits perfectly on my BT50 I just hate having to swap out the top to change between RBA and stock coils. Looks like they opened up the airflow too.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i was just about to order a subtank full size for the 6ml capacity..........glad i waited :)

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Any idea when the release date will be?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does it mean that in RBA mode, this version's capacity will be around 5.5 ml?

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does it mean that in RBA mode, this version's capacity will be around 5.5 ml?

I believe, since it is using the mini RBA deck, the liquid capacity should be roughly the same whether it's in rba mode or stock coil mode. May be a slight decrease with the width of the RBA deck but it can't be much.

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I believe, since it is using the mini RBA deck, the liquid capacity should be roughly the same whether it's in rba mode or stock coil mode. May be a slight decrease with the width of the RBA deck but it can't be much.

i'd guess this too

janne303

Member For 4 Years
Its the rings who are red on the standard one who is black on the "black" v2 I think

Skickat från min D6503 via Tapatalk

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its the rings who are red on the standard one who is black on the "black" v2 I think

Skickat från min D6503 via Tapatalk

I think that, since there are colored O-rings (including black) already available, that the "black" subtank will actually be black in color. Plus, when I got my Kbox there was a checkbox on the side of the box that read "Silver" (which was checked) and "Black," so I expect the v2 black subtank is intended to go with the black Kbox. But, just a guess -- haven't seen any actual info on this on the Kanger site.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think that, since there are colored O-rings (including black) already available, that the "black" subtank will actually be black in color. Plus, when I got my Kbox there was a checkbox on the side of the box that read "Silver" (which was checked) and "Black," so I expect the v2 black subtank is intended to go with the black Kbox. But, just a guess -- haven't seen any actual info on this on the Kanger site.

this is an accurate statement

VU Sponsors