Become a Patron!

Subtank Supply

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is the first time I've ever purchased from this vendor, but I feel compelled to share their info because I'm hearing they are considering closing their doors due to the new FDA regulations. It's sad, and it's a shame, and I'm afraid we'll be seeing more and more of these smaller shops shutting doors. :(

I recently pre-ordered the Merlin tank from them and received it today. When I went to build it, I see this.

upload_2016-5-23_20-31-17.png

Granted, I can, and did, build it with a single coil, but it's supposed to have 4 post holes to accomodate dual coils. I contacted STS by email, they have this same photo, and asked if they could help me out. With all they're going through right now, they replied quickly, stating they'd forward the photo to the supplier and they will be sending me a replacement part on Friday.

These guys have a good rep for great customer service, even with the fact they're considering closing their doors, they're willing to help their customers out. I wish I'd heard of them sooner, I know most of you have already.

Go help them out!! :D https://www.subtanksupply.com/

P.S. TOTALLY diggin' the Merlin tank, too.

Last edited:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is the first time I've ever purchased from this vendor, but I feel compelled to share their info because I'm hearing they are considering closing their doors due to the new FDA regulations. It's sad, and it's a shame, and I'm afraid we'll be seeing more and more of these smaller shops shutting doors. :(

I recently pre-ordered the Merlin tank from them and received it today. When I went to build it, I see this.

download

Granted, I can, and did, build it with a single coil, but it's supposed to have 4 post holes to accomodate dual coils. I contacted STS by email, they have this same photo, and asked if they could help me out. With all they're going through right now, they replied quickly, stating they'd forward the photo to the supplier and they will be sending me a replacement part on Friday.

These guys have a good rep for great customer service, even with the fact they're considering closing their doors, they're willing to help their customers out. I wish I'd heard of them sooner, I know most of you have already.

Go help them out!! :D https://www.subtanksupply.com/

P.S. TOTALLY diggin' the Merlin tank, too.

I don't know how I missed out on them, but until I saw the post about them possibly closing, I'd never even heard of them before. From what I've heard since then, I hope they re-think closing. Sad to lose a vendor that has such a good rep for customer service.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well.. as much as I hate this, they had to be emailed 2 more times to remind them I never got my base. They told me they've been splitting the costs with customers for replacement parts. With that said, it's a small amount of money, but the principle behind it is what's really irking me about it. They told me "it's the only way we can handle it, it's been a total nightmare.". Well, I want my base, so I spent the small amount of money, and was sent tracking info soon after. NOW I have tracking.

:wait:

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well.. as much as I hate this, they had to be emailed 2 more times to remind them I never got my base. They told me they've been splitting the costs with customers for replacement parts. With that said, it's a small amount of money, but the principle behind it is what's really irking me about it. They told me "it's the only way we can handle it, it's been a total nightmare.". Well, I want my base, so I spent the small amount of money, and was sent tracking info soon after. NOW I have tracking.

:wait:

Uhhhhh, it's not your fault they sent you a messed up tank and they wanted you to pay for replacement parts??? :crazy: I don't think so. I would've told them I wanted a refund!

Had a similar experience with a vendor on Ebay, well I should say my wife did. She ordered me 2 TFV 4 tanks for my birthday and when I received them I quickly found out they were clones. I went to the seller's site and there was nothing mentioned about clones so I tried them out. Both leaked like hell and I contacted the seller. He/she offered me new ones and I asked for a refund instead. No questions asked I was credited my charges back to my card and told to keep the tanks. The seller said they were just a distributor and this is what they'd received from their supplier. My wife doesn't vape so she didn't know any better and I told her if she ever decided to surprise me again with something use the sites I bookmarked on her computer!

VU Sponsors