Become a Patron!

Subscriptions???

zerbiac

Member For 4 Years
I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the subscription companies. I saw one and searched the net a there seems to be a lot. I notice the prices vary ALOT! Some also offer mods and accessories too. Sooooo are any of them worth a damn?!?!!?!

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
some are decent you get to try alot of different juices with out leaving home.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My wife and I have been Zamplebox subscribers since we started vaping ~9 months ago. It's great, we get to try a variety of premium juices every month and it really helped us zero in on what we both liked for flavors early on. For ~$25 a month we get 6+ bottles of juice (12-30 ml each) that would usually go for $10-25 each so I think it's a pretty good deal. There are a lot of other subscription services out there but we've always been happy with zamplebox so we've stuck with it.

Wow, that sounds like a zamplebox ad lol

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the subscription companies. I saw one and searched the net a there seems to be a lot. I notice the prices vary ALOT! Some also offer mods and accessories too. Sooooo are any of them worth a damn?!?!!?!
I have zamplebox and zodist. Of the 2 I prefer zodist. It has better juice IMHO. Zamplebox for me is hit or miss and they just redid their boxes this past month. I think before I received more juice. Usually with zamplebox I get one bottle of my flavor profile the rest aren't even the right profile. Zodist has excellent customer service too. If you can swing it get one box of each and then decide which you liked better.

VU Sponsors