Become a Patron!

Sub Ohm Tank Recommendations for someone looking to quit regular cigs.

I previously posted on this forum for the first time asking whether my current Aspire tank would work with my new Eleaf TC40W for using temperature control, the answer was no it wouldn't, so I am now looking to buy a new tank and coils that allow me to use the TC features of my battery.

Before I ask though, I hope someone can clear something up for me (I already searched this forum before posting, but couldn't really find the answer I was looking for), so are sub ohming and TC the same or related? As someone who is looking to quit regular cigarettes, it seems that sub ohming might be what I need. I've had e-cigs for at least 5 years, but never got the same satisfaction off them compared to the cancer sticks, but is seems that sub ohming gives you that "lung hit" that I associate with regular cigs. However, I might be confusing sub ohming and TC, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

If I'm not wrong, then any recommendations are welcome on tanks. I did a bit of reseach today and two tanks that seemed highly reviewed on several sites were the SmokTech TFV8 and the Uwell Crown 3. I know both are available here in South Korea where I live, but happy to hear any other recommendations, since other brands are more than likely to be available here as well.

Also, whilst I'm asking so many questions. Any recommendations on which ohm rate I should go for? Seems there is a lot of differnce between .5 and .25 ohms.

Thanks to anyone who replies in advance.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sub -ohming is not like smoking at all...if you are looking for an experince similar to smoking sub-ohming isn't it ....what is known as mouth to lung vaping is more similar to smoking...that being said many people have found they have more luck sub-ohming to get off cigs, and some MTL vaping gets them off cigs.....I guess one of the only things I've learned from vaping is...you have to experiment for yourself..sometimes the thing you'd least expect that you'd enjoy.....you wind up loving.

VU Sponsors