Become a Patron!

stupidity of the highest level

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
we being smart, know the futility of these new vape laws in oz. what is it going to result in. banning nicotine!! why? nicotine does not kill you, the tar does. in Scandinavia they have the lowest rate of cancer in the world, and yet they have been and still do chew on nicotine bags every day.so the argument the idiots are putting forward is that banning nico will stop young people from sucking on a vape then moving on to cancer sticks, hmm i suppose breastfeeding should be stopped so kids dont become attracted to boobs? ban chocolate to stop rotting teeth? stop reading so it stops eye strain! how about banning politicians as it produces total idiots.
so bottom line is that no you cant buy juice coils atomisers without a doctors certificate, however you are more then welcome to buy cancer sticks which are totally proven to bring on cancer, i suppose they not admit that the 12 billion dollars they receive from cigarette taxes does not have any bearing on the matter?
congratulations are in order now because they have just created the most dangerous thing they could do. i invite them to the underground market where you can purchase juice and mods that are full of god knows what and are cheap to buy as there are no brick and mortar costs, no health and safety issues, no minimum pay as now the dole queue has increased and if their argument is they do it for child safety then you have just created what young kids thrive on, that is naughty stuff they can do, oh good we can do banned stuff people will be scared of us blah blah. if you are so worried about lives then ban flying, driving, fast food, guns ,motor bikes, sugar. soft drink, swimming, fishing or better still ban freedom of choice, petrol oil. lets return to being cave men. well i suppose there were no politicians then.
i bet they never swear, look at naughty things, think of dirty stuff, get skid marks, no they only look at their bank accounts.
when they fell out of the silly tree...they hit every single branch!!!!

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep, Sweden is on track to be virtually smoke-free in 5 years. It's not rocket science, it's called promoting harm reduction. Alas, we suffer fools.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
we being smart, know the futility of these new vape laws in oz. what is it going to result in. banning nicotine!! why? nicotine does not kill you, the tar does. in Scandinavia they have the lowest rate of cancer in the world, and yet they have been and still do chew on nicotine bags every day.so the argument the idiots are putting forward is that banning nico will stop young people from sucking on a vape then moving on to cancer sticks, hmm i suppose breastfeeding should be stopped so kids dont become attracted to boobs? ban chocolate to stop rotting teeth? stop reading so it stops eye strain! how about banning politicians as it produces total idiots.
so bottom line is that no you cant buy juice coils atomisers without a doctors certificate, however you are more then welcome to buy cancer sticks which are totally proven to bring on cancer, i suppose they not admit that the 12 billion dollars they receive from cigarette taxes does not have any bearing on the matter?
congratulations are in order now because they have just created the most dangerous thing they could do. i invite them to the underground market where you can purchase juice and mods that are full of god knows what and are cheap to buy as there are no brick and mortar costs, no health and safety issues, no minimum pay as now the dole queue has increased and if their argument is they do it for child safety then you have just created what young kids thrive on, that is naughty stuff they can do, oh good we can do banned stuff people will be scared of us blah blah. if you are so worried about lives then ban flying, driving, fast food, guns ,motor bikes, sugar. soft drink, swimming, fishing or better still ban freedom of choice, petrol oil. lets return to being cave men. well i suppose there were no politicians then.
i bet they never swear, look at naughty things, think of dirty stuff, get skid marks, no they only look at their bank accounts.
when they fell out of the silly tree...they hit every single branch!!!!

The governments want us to get back on the cigarettes and kill ourselves. Too many of us, they say. Depopulation is the only answer, and smoking cigarettes is a sure shot.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
The governments want us to get back on the cigarettes and kill ourselves. Too many of us, they say. Depopulation is the only answer, and smoking cigarettes is a sure shot.
in California the government for years have purchased millions of dollars per year of shares in fag companies as they always go up in value, and the profit from these shares enable the county to fund their road works and domestic duties. for the 2nd year running the revenue dropped as more and more people took up vaping. therefore they had a problem. people could not afford a huge increase in the cost of cancer sticks, so there was not a way of raising more profit there. that left one other avenue. get rid of or greatly reduce the effect vapes were having, we all know the lies that were published about the health problems caused by vapes as most of us have completed school, but as you know if you throw enough crap around some people will convince themselves the health issues are true, as bliss said depopulation is the aim. there are multi millions of people alive today as myself, who 40yr would have been dead without modern science, there are millions of babies being born as people who had medical issues can now get major health boosts. so given that it is the longest period of time since our world has not had a major loss of life through war there are no more figures such as one dies one is born etc, now its one dies 3 are born and another can now be kept alive, so the more people there are the more money in taxes can be gained. young people dont think of their lives in 50 years time, they think of next week, oldies who have smoked for 50 years figure its too late to stop now, therefore cancer sticks will always be here, trouble is liveable land c ant increase so by having more tax money coming in, we now have more health, accommodation, food problems. therefore more and more politicians and yes more crap,
who has it right? so called jungle people who dont pay taxes and grow there own smokes, and still live a decently long life and are smart enough to make there own poisons for hunting and plants for health benefits, or us people who have two cars 4 mobile phones, 3 tv sets, warm clothes and holidays but we still think we have nothing? is depopulation the way to go as the government wants? how can we change? and frankly, do we really truly care,

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
in California the government for years have purchased millions of dollars per year of shares in fag companies as they always go up in value, and the profit from these shares enable the county to fund their road works and domestic duties. for the 2nd year running the revenue dropped as more and more people took up vaping. therefore they had a problem. people could not afford a huge increase in the cost of cancer sticks, so there was not a way of raising more profit there. that left one other avenue. get rid of or greatly reduce the effect vapes were having, we all know the lies that were published about the health problems caused by vapes as most of us have completed school, but as you know if you throw enough crap around some people will convince themselves the health issues are true, as bliss said depopulation is the aim. there are multi millions of people alive today as myself, who 40yr would have been dead without modern science, there are millions of babies being born as people who had medical issues can now get major health boosts. so given that it is the longest period of time since our world has not had a major loss of life through war there are no more figures such as one dies one is born etc, now its one dies 3 are born and another can now be kept alive, so the more people there are the more money in taxes can be gained. young people dont think of their lives in 50 years time, they think of next week, oldies who have smoked for 50 years figure its too late to stop now, therefore cancer sticks will always be here, trouble is liveable land c ant increase so by having more tax money coming in, we now have more health, accommodation, food problems. therefore more and more politicians and yes more crap,
who has it right? so called jungle people who dont pay taxes and grow there own smokes, and still live a decently long life and are smart enough to make there own poisons for hunting and plants for health benefits, or us people who have two cars 4 mobile phones, 3 tv sets, warm clothes and holidays but we still think we have nothing? is depopulation the way to go as the government wants? how can we change? and frankly, do we really truly care,

I think maybe this is the longest post you ever wrote, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Birth rates are dropping in the developed world, have been for decades. In the third world, if birth rates are higher it's because children die from poor nutrition and lack of routine medical care. It always plays out that way, that when living conditions improve, birth rates drop.

In the developed world, I think what passes for science is a pack of lies, and pharma driven medicine is a killing joke, but when the powers that should not be say "depopulation" they mean killing 95 percent of the world's population. Why? Because that's the only way there can be few enough of us to be herded, owned, and returned to serfdom and servitude. They hate the renaissance idea of the rights, dignity and worth of the common man, and have, for hundreds of years, tried to beat it down and restore their power as lords and kings over all.

Your turn.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I think maybe this is the longest post you ever wrote, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Birth rates are dropping in the developed world, have been for decades. In the third world, if birth rates are higher it's because children die from poor nutrition and lack of routine medical care. It always plays out that way, that when living conditions improve, birth rates drop.

In the developed world, I think what passes for science is a pack of lies, and pharma driven medicine is a killing joke, but when the powers that should not be say "depopulation" they mean killing 95 percent of the world's population. Why? Because that's the only way there can be few enough of us to be herded, owned, and returned to serfdom and servitude. They hate the renaissance idea of the rights, dignity and worth of the common man, and have, for hundreds of years, tried to beat it down and restore their power as lords and kings over all.

Your turn.
yes it was long bliss but it is a post about what concerns people and why throughout history. the poor people will never win. same as dying, 70% of deaths last year resulted in cremation as people are moving around a lot and they want their loved ones with them, plus cemeteries are filling up and there is a land shortage. my final farewell will be two fold. cremated then put into a firework and launched up into where ever, i suppose a few would say i am taking food away from the insects that would normally eat me.
things dont change, they only look different miss bliss. you and i have had words we have been polite and maybe shared a laugh, thats the way i would rather it be, two different people with different views, one thing pleases me, we secretly understand each other. my favourite colour is black..whats yours bliss?

see what i mean. take care my friend and have a smile for me today. 💐

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yes it was long bliss but it is a post about what concerns people and why throughout history. the poor people will never win. same as dying, 70% of deaths last year resulted in cremation as people are moving around a lot and they want their loved ones with them, plus cemeteries are filling up and there is a land shortage. my final farewell will be two fold. cremated then put into a firework and launched up into where ever, i suppose a few would say i am taking food away from the insects that would normally eat me.
things dont change, they only look different miss bliss. you and i have had words we have been polite and maybe shared a laugh, thats the way i would rather it be, two different people with different views, one thing pleases me, we secretly understand each other. my favourite colour is black..whats yours bliss?

see what i mean. take care my friend and have a smile for me today. 💐

Aww, Geordie, I said there was nothing wrong with a long post, didn't I? I write long posts too, and I worry about using more words than I need to.

Yes, you and I understand each other, not secretly but openly.

What a laugh I had at this:

"my final farewell will be two fold. cremated then put into a firework and launched up into where ever, i suppose a few would say i am taking food away from the insects that would normally eat me."

😂

I always tell people to just take my corpse out in the country and put me on a big flat rock for the buzzards to feast on me. I think it's an honorable disposition, but I guess the police might come.

I don't really have a favorite color. I wouldn't want blue tomatoes or red peepee, so, the right color for each thing.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Aww, Geordie, I said there was nothing wrong with a long post, didn't I? I write long posts too, and I worry about using more words than I need to.

Yes, you and I understand each other, not secretly but openly.

What a laugh I had at this:

"my final farewell will be two fold. cremated then put into a firework and launched up into where ever, i suppose a few would say i am taking food away from the insects that would normally eat me."

😂

I always tell people to just take my corpse out in the country and put me on a big flat rock for the buzzards to feast on me. I think it's an honorable disposition, but I guess the police might come.

I don't really have a favorite color. I wouldn't want blue tomatoes or red peepee, so, the right color for each thing.
firstly can i have a slice for dinner, secondly i picked back to see if you picked white! hey i could put you in a jumping cracker and drop you in phillip morris to see how many fags you could light up?
your ok my friend (on days that dont end with a Y) OOPS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,running fast.

VU Sponsors