Become a Patron!

Stuck on what I want to do. (atomizers)

93civEJ1

Member For 3 Years
So, ive got a new 3 battery mod and charger. The batteries will be here today, but I still dont have an atomizer for it yet. I was eyeing the fireluke mesh just because of all of the rave reviews about it and long lasting and flavor, but part of me likes the idea of building as well and not having to buy coil heads every so often and spend less money. I like the whole tank idea as I dont think i will really want to carry a juice bottle around and drip into it all the time. Especially while driving.

I dont know if I should get some sort of RDA that can hold dripped juice for a good while, some sort of RDTA or the fireluke mesh.

Either way, I am a beginner and would need something that is pretty beginner friendly. I am pretty tech savvy, and also good with building things.

JMB17

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Building is always fun but I think you need a daily tank that you don't have to worry about constantly dripping. I don't like Fireluke products but a lot of people like them so maybe you should give that a try and then when you save up more money you can invest in a good RDA. I have an RDA at home and haven't touched it in months because I tend to chain vape and a regular tank is more practical for me.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh..I'm old school ..I use Genisis atomizer almost always, but I will give anything a fair trial. you should always try new things especially the things you may think you won't like,especially when you are starting out..you never for sure what will tickle your fancy until you try it for yourself. there is plenty of time to explore,and even your mistakes help you whittle down what it is you do like.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the FireLukes, the only tank I will occasionally buy stock coils for, but the vape from the included RBA deck is just as good. Haven't tried the mesh yet.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
There are a few tanks that you can use either with coils or with a deck. Some tanks come with both coils and a deck; for some you'd have to buy the deck separately. My Zephyrus is like that, but it's an old technology. I saw some other tank earlier today that was like this, will have to see if I can either find it again or remember what it was. Anyway, you could kind of kill two birds with one stone with a device like that. The only problem is that the decks are small. I'll see if I can figure out what it was I saw earlier.

ETA: As it turns out, the Fireluke you originally mentioned can use either factory coils or a deck. I didn't realize that. That isn't what I saw earlier, but the others I did see just now were the Limitless XL and the Zephyrus V2.

ETA2: Fwiw, that Zephyrus is an awesome flavor machine. I don't use sub-ohms often, but it's a real treat occasionally, with the right juice. Mine came with a 0.3 ohm coil rated for 20-50W, and 25-30W seems to be plenty. Three batteries would probably last you all day, and you wouldn't go through juice nearly as quickly. Just my two cents. :)

ETA3: I'm explaining all this mess in my post when you folks already covered it. Duh. Sorry.

Last edited:

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The fireluke mesh tank is nice, but the capacity is very small. Plan on refilling often.
The flavor is good, but not better than other tanks, such as the Innokin Scion, which you can also buy an RBA for.
Of course everyone is different, so your mileage may vary.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
What is the 3 battery mod you have picked up?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I am also kind of eyeing the Kylin mini now.
There's more of a learning curve for wicking that one. The flavor reward is fantastic, but it has a fine line between dry or cottony hits and leak. So if you get that one as your first, be patient when wicking and be prepared for several attempts.

OBS Crius II single coil. Easy to fill and holds more juice than advertised if you hold it a bit sideways when filling-closer to 5ml. The build deck is a breeze to coil and wick. The deck's big wicking holes are super easy to wick properly. Flavor is awesome. One of my fav's.
http://www.obsnsmoke.com/wuhuaqi/12.html

asMODus Zesthia I haven't used. Has great reviews from members here and I may get one myself. Check out the build deck. Looks well thought out. The atty looks good and I hear the machining is great - better than Kylin Mini.

Any of those 3 make for good cloud too, if that matters.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors