Become a Patron!

Stuck in between two vapes!

Hi all,
Im new here and relatively new to Vaping, started vaping 4 months ago to stop smoking cigarettes and it worked! but now im abit stuck as im looking for the right vape.

BEFORE: eGo Aio
my first vape that i found good, i like how it feels and tastes, its size and simplicity and also it is economical (on juices). But recently i starting vaping more and started having burnt tastes, changing a coil (0.6 ohm) only last 1-3 days.

NEW: Ijust S
thought id buy a new and stronger vape but i seem to be having problems with this one too.

* its leaking even though i followed many tips i found online. keeping it vertical, cleaning and all rings seem in place.

* it also uses a lot of juice, i fill the tank in the morning and its already finished by the afternoon. The Ego Aio with half the tank size used to last me 24hrs. i changed the coil to a higher oHm (0.3) and now its drag is very weak.

any tips on what i should do? really confused about this. maybe i should buy another vape that has a bit of both the above?

I dont like big clouds but i do want a good taste (+nicotine aprox 6mg), i aint really bothered with Mods. the simpler and economical (juice wise) the better but i need it to handle minor chain vaping.

thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
This is just my opinion.. But I started out with a v8 stick and 3 days later bought a vw box mod... With that being said.. You could get a new mod look at the mod section. On here and reviews... Some good tanks from what i used smok big baby beast, baby beast, crown 3, Arco 1 and 2.. Kanger toptank/subtank... I'm sure there are more. I don't use those type of tanks anymore just RTAs and 1 RDA..

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I think the problem with these AIOs are you can't adjust the wattage to where it is comfortable for you.
I have used the Eleaf Istick 20w and 30w, very small internal battery and you can adjust the watts, start out low like 10w and work your way up.
My hubby used the iStick 10w for many years with the GS Air tanks(Eleaf) too under powered for me!
Innokin iTaste vv/vw 3.0 internal battery ,another good adjustable, but I am not sure if they still sell it.
The eLeaf Pico Kit- you need to buy removable 18650 batteries(Samsung or LG) and a charger- very nice 75w again you can start out low 10w and work your way up to what is comfortable!

tejas240

Member For 2 Years
Yep I'm a vaping rookie too and started out with a Ijust s , every different coil I tried would give occasional burnt hits. I determined with this mod the juice wicking holes are just to small on the coils, so upgrade to box mod and a different tank and good to go.

VU Sponsors