Become a Patron!

Stro Mini RDA thoughts

HoosierVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I am still new to the world of vaping and the world of RDA's. Started out with a few tanks( Smok VCT Pro, Aspire Triton, and the OBS TVCT-favorite), but finally made my way in to RDA's. Picked up an Alliance a few weeks ago, which I liked but I wanted something a little bit easier to build on. So I ventured into a local shop and walked out with the Stro..
IMG_0353.JPG IMG_0354.JPG

I really like this thing so far. This is my first coil build, so it may be a little sloppy but I am pretty happy with it! I really like the vertical posts, only negative I found was getting the coil to sit just right with the offset post holes. Other than that its been fun to learn on. Airflow is ridiculous on this thing, since there is bottom airflow and airflow right next to the coils. Flavor is fantastic and it doesn't get too hot on the tip. Running an 8 wrap .22g kanthal dual coil. Running it on my Smok X Cube, sweetspot seems to be around the 45w range, at least for me. This has taken over as my daily driver and it really is great. Anyone else have one?

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have the brass Stro mini v1, it is pretty much the same, just without the bottom airflow. Great atty, the screw kind of suck though, did they get that fixed with this version?

HoosierVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have the brass Stro mini v1, it is pretty much the same, just without the bottom airflow. Great atty, the screw kind of suck though, did they get that fixed with this version?

I have had no problems, they must have done some qc and fixed the little stuff.

Reactions: Jah

VU Sponsors