Become a Patron!

Stro Mini, Low on Flavor

jaxxie1181

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think it's a wick issue. What is the best wick set-up for a small, dual coil, non-adjustable/sides-only airflow tank? I know wick density, length, and placement in relation to the coils have a lot to do with flavor. I successfully put in some Scottish roll wicks, and while they were pretty it's like I'm sucking in cotton candy air. Just cold, sweet air with no flavor. I know it's not vaper's tongue, because I can use my Kanger Subtank and get amazing flavor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Stepinrazor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think it's a wick issue. What is the best wick set-up for a small, dual coil, non-adjustable/sides-only airflow tank? I know wick density, length, and placement in relation to the coils have a lot to do with flavor. I successfully put in some Scottish roll wicks, and while they were pretty it's like I'm sucking in cotton candy air. Just cold, sweet air with no flavor. I know it's not vaper's tongue, because I can use my Kanger Subtank and get amazing flavor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The STRO Mini has side and bottom air flow. So make sure that your coils are centred over the bottom air flow slots, as well as ensuring that your cotton actually feeds in the centre juice well and not over bottom air flow slots.

Finally make sure the bottom and side air flow slots are wide open. Scottish roll is my preferred wicking method.

VU Sponsors