Become a Patron!

STREAMLINED VERSION of Fourth Call to to Action for FDA Proposed Regulations - Submit Comment

Brandy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got my comment in & have been sharing to try to get more vapors to submit. :p I hope it goes well for us all!

2c5000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
unfortunately the rules/laws that will be passed are not put into place for public safety.

its about money only. its that simple.

you can post asking the FDA to hear your story, but they are not concerned with how helpful vaping can be. no doubt in my mind that big tobacco has the FDA in its pocket.

i wish i was wrong, but i dont think that is the case.

Brandy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm aware of that, but It don't hurt to try.

Brandy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome, 2clicker!!! Your comment will help!;)

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I too applaud you for committing to submit a comment 2Clicker. But what concerns me is that A LOT (if not most of the vaping community) shares that defeatist attitude that you expressed in your first comment. So many claim to be so passionate about this yet will use any excuse not to take the 20 minutes to at least submit a comment so that there is SOME foundation on record that says "wow, there are a significant amount of people out there that don't want this". Most don't consider that this information is VERY important to politicians, who's main goals are only to be reelected. I guarantee you, show a politician a poll that says "if I vote for this, it hurts my chances of reelection", they WILL think twice about it. Sometimes a change...good or bad...can come from a place that you never imagined it would come from. Of course it's about the money. Don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand that. But as a community, don't we owe the millions of smokers who have yet to discover the benefits of an activity that we are currently enjoying, to try to make sure that they have the opportunity to come to it as we did? I guarantee you that I am one of the most cynical people you will ever meet. But I love vaping. It's done a lot for me. I'm grateful to the industry, to the individuals who provide the constant innovation and most importantly the friends that it's given me. If you think about what it has given you, how can it not be worth at least an honest attempt at saving. There will be other battles if this doesn't go our way (litigation by CASAA..etc). But what we REALLY don't need right now is copouts, especially from the people who are going to be screaming the loudest and saying "OMG, I never thought it would be this bad". Anybody that doesn't try has NO right to complain.

Stepping down off soap box. That is all.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I submitted a statement as an individual ... took maybe 5 minutes.

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice job Moe! Thanks for your efforts! :)

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's a freebie that everyone can use. I believe the factual content is indisputable:

E-cigarette liquid does NOT contain particulate matter that both exist in analog cigarettes and are known to be health hazards.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Since we are not limited to only one comment, I would suggest that, if you so inclined, submit more comments. Look at the regs and ask questions or put in things like particular matter, etc. We need to do all we can!

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good point EM! Also, as long as you've already submitted your FDA comments, you can also go to freetovape.org and go through their process It's REALLY easy...but MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT TO THE FDA FIRST!!!! :)

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FDA comments through the website are more formal and only go to the FDA. free to vape goes to your congressman or woman as well as FDA . just do both

VU Sponsors