Become a Patron!

Strawberry Queen E Juice by: Strawberry Queen E Juice

Leelee1269

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok I'm looking for A DIY Clone Strawberry Queen....... I'm wanting mostly the Queen and Jester flavor.... but any and all will do... Here is the site .................. http://www.strawberryqueen.com/home/#strawberryqueen

Thanks in advance for any and all help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUEEN_THE_QUEEN_1024x1024.jpg
strawbqueen_1.jpg

Leelee1269

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Come on people.....give me something please!!!!!! I will take just the Queen will be greatly appreciate!!!!!!!

Leelee1269

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
never tried it, cant duplicate what I have not tried. hope the best fro finding what you need
Try it .... if you like strawberry you're love it!!!!!!! I kind of got a feeling it has some capacity sweet strawberry in ithe maybe mixed with another strawberry.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Caps Sweet strawberry mixed with TFA Ripe strawberry is a common mix of two for a good strawberry..I couldn't say what the ratio of mix between the two are however..Im working on that myself to find what I personally like best...Im working on a strawberry cheese cake and taking it step by step..Next ill play with fresh cream and vanilla and Vienna cream etc to figure out the creamy aspect then add my caps cheese cake to finish it off.

You have to mix and experiment to find a clone,,,Alot have ingredients that you would never even think would be in it..its tough...Good luck in working on a clone .

VU Sponsors