Become a Patron!

Mykreign's Strawberry Fluff

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So you all have given me a lot of advice whenever I asked so I thought I'd post my favorite recipe.

bf18dc50ee5e441ba9f8c026160e8550.jpg

My favorite juice before I started DIY was a strawberry cotton candy from a local shop so I tried to make something similar. Although I failed in that aspect, I like this way more!

I know it's rather simple and predominately a strawberry flavor, but I'd love some feedback from you fine folks :)

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1234496/Strawberry Fluff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Interesting, I haven't tried mixing the FA strawberry with the INW Shisha strawberry before. I'll have to try your recipe.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Please do! I've only had one person try it and they liked it. I'd like others opinions

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My favorite juice before I started DIY was a strawberry cotton candy from a local shop

Makes me wonder if they were using something like TFA Circus Cotton Candy rather than EM/CC.
Or maybe even both for that matter.

Besides that it looks like a good recipe you got there:D.

Usually with DIY you will eventually come up with better recipes than the old vendor favorites IMO.
But may just take a bit longer for some.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a ton of flavors and circus cotton candy was on my written list but somehow didn't make it into my cart!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Mykreign Sorry it took so long to get back to you on this. So many recipes to try with so few mods... Anyway, this is pretty tasty, the strawberry really comes through. This is like strawberries with a little sugar, just enough sweetness to take out the tart, but it's not super sweet, which is how I prefer my vapes. I'll definitely mix this up again.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awesome! Good to hear! Thanks for the response. I'm glad I was able to contribute something to the forum.

VU Sponsors